iori011x3

iori011x3

Selflessness, contribution, service ❤️
Nov 28, 2023
ever since i redeveloped an ed, i've been having a lot of trouble picking myself up and having anything to eat really. it's been extra tough because i still can't stop thinking about some friends who left me and the anxiety has been insanely hard to deal with.

can i get some encouragement/reassurance/anything that could help me feel even a little bit better? i just feel a little alone...

• Hugs
Reactions: boddibo, Kit1, ctvunny and 13 others
Labyrinth

Labyrinth

There is no escaping the burden of existence
Jan 8, 2024
I share your loneliness, it is a displeasure to know that I turn to this site to alleviate this feeling.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1, ctvunny, Hardcore_Henry and 3 others
Exhausted-and-Alone

Exhausted-and-Alone

Jan 17, 2024
As someone who's experienced Anorexia in the past - I'm rooting for you. I know how hard it can be to get a morsel past your lips and I just want to say I'm proud of you for trying and doing what you can. We can only ask that you do your best.

Don't measure yourself by setbacks. Measure yourself by intent and progress. Any progress is good progress.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Kit1, Hardcore_Henry, mediocre and 2 others
UsagiDrop

UsagiDrop

“What a beautiful day to haunt the earth.”
Apr 27, 2023
You did the right thing, and it's okay to think about your ex-friends. It sucks, but this is part of the process. Feeling pain and sadness and loneliness is understandable as this is a major transition in your life, and you should allow yourself to go through it and process it all. But I'm sorry to hear that you've redeveloped an ED though, as I'm sure that complicates things and stresses you out even more. Please try to not be so hard on yourself. You are going through a tough time and are only coping in the ways that you know how.

It's hard, but you deserve to eat. You don't have to do it very often if you're not up to it right now, but you should try to get some nutrients into your body at least once a day. Light things, whatever you can stomach, even if it's some sliced fruit, a handful of nuts, one of those meal replacement shakes (actual food is always better though imo), or whatever is small and within your diet. If nothing else, having something to eat will give you some energy and maybe a little bit of mental relief.

It's a tough time, but I think you can get through it. Please take care of yourself, and I hope that you'll feel better!

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Suicidebydeath, Kit1, ForsakenEcho and 2 others
milquetoast

milquetoast

sometimes the longest rain yields no rainbow
Aug 21, 2023
i can somewhat relate with not eating much food, been the same for a while for me now. getting a gag reflex when i've only eaten only a small portion of food, or not even eating at all for a entire day even though i feel like crap because of it.

friends who are now gone is also another thing i'm familiar with. i was with a bunch of people i'd like to call friends but they probably didn't think the same of me. we had some good times together sure but after something that happened that split the group apart, it's just radio silence. with my stance on trying to be neutral with what happened, i was just basically dropped off. they stayed cordial but not as close to me anymore.

i guess the point of this is, i can kinda get what you're feeling? and i hope you can get out of the familiar pit i see you in, having someone right now is something we both need aha

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Kit1, iori011x3 and Redacted24
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I'm sorry you are going through this. It's no wonder you are finding it hard reminiscing about past life stuff while also trying to fight an eating disorder. I think- when we are feeling vulnerable in one area in life, it makes us think of all the other times we have felt like that too. I wish I knew what to say to reassure you. I guess all any of us can do is just hope those feelings pass in time. We're all rooting for you. 🤗

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Kit1, Redacted24 and iori011x3
Andrews

Andrews

Jan 1, 2024
Also felt alone today, but YT brough up this chill video youtube.com/watch?v=ZABh9hlwRbs
In the past people used to make big statues like this, to remind them of the divinity that lies inside them. It's like he's always in there watching and listening in silence. So we're never truly alone.
We can't really expect much from the others. Everyone's pretty much the same. Probably we already have everything we need inside.

• Love
Reactions: iori011x3