bloomingdark

bloomingdark

Alex
Jan 24, 2019
My nose feels really itchy, my throat hurts a lot and my head and my chest are hurting like crazy, not sure if it's just a regular cold because in my city it has been raining a lot and that may be the reason, i have my taste but idk, feeling anxious and worry about spread it to my parents.

Just going to do the test, and be careful.

Also, somebody here wants to talk? I have been here for almost three years with different accounts and i am the kind of introvert that is even not noticiable in the internet,i just wanna think about something else or chit chat.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: whywere and WornOutLife
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I'm really sorry to hear this.
May I ask how old you are?
I'm 33 and got covid last year.
I just took a lot of care of myself and won the battle somehow. (I wanted this virus to kill me but I was in hospital at that time lol)

Feel free to pm me whenever you want. My inbox is always open and I bet many people here will be glad to talk to you too.

Hugs,

Matt

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: whywere and bloomingdark
bloomingdark

bloomingdark

Alex
Jan 24, 2019
I'm really sorry to hear this.
May I ask how old you are?
I'm 33 and got covid last year.
I just took a lot of care of myself and won the battle somehow. (I wanted this virus to kill me but I was in hospital at that time lol)

Feel free to pm me whenever you want. My inbox is always open and I bet many people here will be glad to talk to you too.

Hugs,

Matt
I am 18, i am scared mostly because the symptoms have grown a lot in this three days and is hard to breath, but maybe is my anxiety though, I tend to somatize a lot, i end up getting injected with tranquilizers at the hospital for thinking I have heart attacks,or something in my head , so I won't believe me so much, it's hard to tell.

Thank you so much

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: whywere, WornOutLife and NeverSatisfied
justanotherstar

justanotherstar

Life: you can’t fire me, I quit.
Nov 23, 2020
Hey, I don't know what part of the world your in but could you have hay fever? All the symptoms match and contrary to popular belief rain can aggravate certain allergies. But hey I'm no doctor, just my personal experience. Whatever it is I hope you feel better soon. As for wanting someone to talk to my inbox is always open. There are so many lovely people here on SS that are always willing to talk so I hope you find some new friends here :-)

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: whywere and bloomingdark
bloomingdark

bloomingdark

Alex
Jan 24, 2019
Hey, I don't know what part of the world your in but could you have hay fever? All the symptoms match and contrary to popular belief rain can aggravate certain allergies. But hey I'm no doctor, just my personal experience. Whatever it is I hope you feel better soon. As for wanting someone to talk to my inbox is always open. There are so many lovely people here on SS that are always willing to talk so I hope you find some new friends here :-)
I had fever, days before and feel quite warmer than usually, thanks for your advice .

• Hugs
Reactions: justanotherstar
DarkWolf

DarkWolf

Worthless Loser
Mar 29, 2021
Hi, I hope you feel better soon.
I am also very introverted and often unnoticed.
If you ever want someone to chat too my inbox is always open.

• Hugs
Reactions: bloomingdark
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
HI! 1st off I like @justanotherstar and @WornOutLife said that I hope you feel better quickly. We are ALL ONE FAMILY here and feel free to pm me as we all need family and YOU are family here! Walter :happy::hug::heart:

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: WornOutLife, bloomingdark and justanotherstar