In2TheVoid

In2TheVoid

Pathological
Feb 18, 2021
I have been sitting on N for 2 months now but have been trying to hold out for the sake of my family.

I have been wanting to make CTB look like an accident and in the next week I believe I will have a chance (without too many details: N + ocean).

Will I have the courage to take the chance? And is it courage, or would it be courage to try to keep living when every day hurts so much?

• Hugs
Reactions: blue_muse, LastLoveLetter, hahabye and 3 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
As regards my life, it's the second option.
I'm really trying to live, but damn, it certainly hurts!!

Whatever happens, wish you lots of love and peace!

Hugs,

Matt

• Hugs
Reactions: blue_muse and In2TheVoid
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
If this is the option you want then I wish you the best. It can be hard when you want to leave but the thought of others is holding you back. I think both ways - to live through pain and to die both require courage.

• Hugs
Reactions: blue_muse, In2TheVoid, LifeQuitter2018 and 1 other person
hahabye

hahabye

always say never
Sep 14, 2019
I was just about to write the same thing as @FuneralCry did. Courage is choosing to live, courage is choosing to die. Whichever choice you make - I wish you lots of courage. And peace.

• Hugs
Reactions: In2TheVoid and FuneralCry
In2TheVoid

In2TheVoid

Pathological
Feb 18, 2021
Thanks for the replies... might try my DMT and see if it sways me in one direction or the other before I get the chance to escape.

I don't want to hurt anyone but I just can't see things improving for me... and I think an "accident" would be easier to handle for those around me if I can make it believable

• Hugs
Reactions: Beachedwhale, FuneralCry and hahabye
In2TheVoid

In2TheVoid

Pathological
Feb 18, 2021
Still here for now I guess

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: WornOutLife and hahabye
In2TheVoid

In2TheVoid

Pathological
Feb 18, 2021
There is no rush, hope you're doing okay :heart:
Thank you :-) I really want to make it look accidental and I didn't think it would be convincing... I think I will have another chance soon and will use the time to think about it. I was actually having some pretty good days but I think it's because I feel like I am close to leaving + trying to leave family with happy interactions

• Love
Reactions: hahabye
Bullit

Bullit

Mage
May 6, 2021
Isn't that the ultimate question? "To be or not to be." (Hope you don't mind me dropping a little culture on yaz.)

I think about it constantly. My life will never be any good,but still I haven't done it yet!

• Hugs
Reactions: In2TheVoid