C

cease

Feb 27, 2020
Read my past posts if ya wanna get caught up.

It's been an OK month :smiling: I've been alive a few weeks longer than I intended. Partially because off-grid living is fucking pleasant. I've been enjoying my time shoveling goat shit and splitting wood. It feels good to work with my hands. Mainly though because I'm waiting for my stimulus + tax return. I'd like to be able to throw that ~$1800 at a friend rather than letting it die with me. Hopefully it's here soon.

I'm still feeling relatively at ease. It's a nice feeling- having everything that I need to ctb. I wasn't able to find buckshot or slugs like I would've liked. Y'know, just to be damn sure it gets the job done. The barrel is going into my throat. A 20ga loaded with #4 birdshot straight to the brainstem for all intents and purposes is plenty of firepower. I know any worries I have about failing are irrational.

6/5 is the day, I think. My lot fee for June is due on the 6th, but the paperwork says I won't be kicked off the lot until the 14th. In a perfect world, no one will know there's a dead body in here until then. This trailer was already a piece of shit when I bought it a month ago. I'm hoping that ~1 week of rotting corpse will be enough for the state to just burn it down :ahhha:

Edit- Oh! and I'm nearly finished with all my letters. All the most important folks are taken care of. I'm just kind of adding little tidbits and notes at this point :happy:

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: noname223, FuneralCry, Beachedwhale and 6 others
Rayzieka

Rayzieka

Not Really Here
Apr 28, 2021
I hope whatever you decide its the right thing for you.

• Hugs
Reactions: cease
D

deathisnear

Experienced
May 23, 2021
Wishing you peace

• Hugs
Reactions: cease and boc
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Whatever happens, wish you lots of love and peace!

Sorry life has been unfair to you. I know how much it can suck.

Hugs,

Matt

• Hugs
Reactions: cease
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It must be a relief knowing you have the means to leave this earth when you want. I wish you peace, it is what we all deserve.

Reactions: whitefeather and cease