ineedtogetout

ineedtogetout

Aug 26, 2024
I am losing my vision and I am housebound all day from cfs, brain fog is too bad to even entertain myself, I need to get out of here asap before it gets worrier and I end up in a instution not being able to take care for myself but I dont have any method, I got tramadol and alcohol which I know is a bad method, I was thinking about hanging but I dont have a anchor point at home and I thought about going to the forest but I will need to take a bus and a chair (so I can hang from height) which I cant take in a bus, if anyone can recommend me a cab method I will be really thankful since I really need a way out

M

mrtime87

Experienced
Jul 9, 2024
I am losing my vision and I am housebound all day from cfs, brain fog is too bad to even entertain myself, I need to get out of here asap before it gets worrier and I end up in a instution not being able to take care for myself but I dont have any method, I got tramadol and alcohol which I know is a bad method, I was thinking about hanging but I dont have a anchor point at home and I thought about going to the forest but I will need to take a bus and a chair (so I can hang from height) which I cant take in a bus, if anyone can recommend me a cab method I will be really thankful since I really need a way out
If you can't get a gun your options are limited. There is medication like SN but it's pretty hard to come by and you still would need an antisemitic and probably other pills to assist with it

If your living situation is at least tolerable, can you arrange for any way to make it so that you can get help with daily living tasks?

I don't know much about your situation or your age, but sometimes there is no way to kill yourself. That's why guns are so prevalent in people who are actually successful, they're effective and get the job done.

Sadly, I am in your boat. I am 38 years now and slowly losing the ability to take care of myself. It's terrifying and there is no way to end my life that I can think of. I can't deal with the the endless doctors appointments and have lost everything in the world. My brother evicted me from his house and I ended up moving back in with my mother who is a hoarder and cat lover, and now life in squalor.

If you can, maybe try helium with an exit bag. That's honestly the most painless way to go that can realistically be achieved.

ineedtogetout

ineedtogetout

Aug 26, 2024
If you can't get a gun your options are limited. There is medication like SN but it's pretty hard to come by and you still would need an antisemitic and probably other pills to assist with it

If your living situation is at least tolerable, can you arrange for any way to make it so that you can get help with daily living tasks?

I don't know much about your situation or your age, but sometimes there is no way to kill yourself. That's why guns are so prevalent in people who are actually successful, they're effective and get the job done.

Sadly, I am in your boat. I am 38 years now and slowly losing the ability to take care of myself. It's terrifying and there is no way to end my life that I can think of. I can't deal with the the endless doctors appointments and have lost everything in the world. My brother evicted me from his house and I ended up moving back in with my mother who is a hoarder and cat lover, and now life in squalor.

If you can, maybe try helium with an exit bag. That's honestly the most painless way to go that can realistically be achieved.
hey, yes its terrible how there's no way out while we are declining and declining, im sorry to hear you are in a similar bad living situation, if you want to talk with someone who understands then dm me on discord my user is fantasyimpromptu866

Reactions: mrtime87
M

mrtime87

Experienced
Jul 9, 2024
hey, yes its terrible how there's no way out while we are declining and declining, im sorry to hear you are in a similar bad living situation, if you want to talk with someone who understands then dm me on discord my user is fantasyimpromptu866
Thanks.

Reactions: ineedtogetout
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's so cruel to me how there's all this suffering, it must be really dreadful what you go through, to me personally there's so much cruelty in how there's the absence of the option to just painlessly die but anyway I hope that you eventually find the peace you search for.

Reactions: ineedtogetout