deepinlimbo

deepinlimbo

I want to Insert something profound here
May 30, 2021
I was honest and truthful when I made my purchase, i didn't lie. I believe being honest can sometimes be the best policy and I even stated my real age and Identity. Yet, no response. Over two weeks now. They sure like taking my money but god forbid someone actually emails them or wants what they sell. Surely if they were skeptical or didn't believe me or had an issue I would hear from them (no I didn't use a scam site/phishing site)
It's stuff like This that makes me get an odd and uncomfortable feeling about exit.

• Hugs
Reactions: Pen>Sword, noname223, MYStERY_Man and 3 others
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
If you're not a boomer then I'd guess they'll give you a refund, innit?

Reactions: Pen>Sword
B

boc

Experienced
May 19, 2021
What did you say your reason for wanting to die was?

deepinlimbo

deepinlimbo

May 30, 2021
If you're not a boomer then I'd guess they'll give you a refund, innit?
Nah one of them Gen Z. Perhaps so.
What did you say your reason for wanting to die was?
Essentially I had chronic health issues which will likely get far worse and I want some information in case my symptoms become even more debilitating. said I was of sound mine and even quoted Phillip nitschke text on their homepage about anyone being entitled to end of life choices as long as sound of mind.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: LastLoveLetter
LastLoveLetter

LastLoveLetter

Persephone
Mar 28, 2021
You could send them another message requesting the Handbook and stating that if they are unable or unwilling to provide it, you would like a full refund instead. My understanding is that they normally offer a partial refund in these circumstances (or none at all).

Alternatively, you may be able to get a refund by contacting your bank and telling them you paid for a product not received. Another member did this recently and received a full refund, though not without being sent a passive aggressive email by Exit and being banned from buying their products for life. However, a key difference is that you have been truthful from the beginning, so I would hope they wouldn't impose such a drastic measure.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wrennie and deepinlimbo
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I was honest and truthful when I made my purchase, i didn't lie. I believe being honest can sometimes be the best policy and I even stated my real age and Identity. Yet, no response. Over two weeks now. They sure like taking my money but god forbid someone actually emails them or wants what they sell. Surely if they were skeptical or didn't believe me or had an issue I would hear from them (no I didn't use a scam site/phishing site)
It's stuff like This that makes me get an odd and uncomfortable feeling about exit.
I once e-mailed an assisted suicide association which has a really bad reputation in my country (they take too much money especially old people would be scammed). I thought the media might only smear them but I am sceptical. The website was not really transparent. I asked them in an e-mail if a medical approvement is included in the very high price. There was no answer. I further asked if also mentally ill people can apply.
The more I thought about it the more I concluded I don't want to give them my money for helping me in dying. The chef of this association is a former right-wing populist with really crazy ideas how to help people in dying.
I could do way better stuff with 3000 bucks or more. Poverty is a big reason for suicide. Why should I waste my last money if I can have SN for 8 bucks lol.

Reactions: deepinlimbo
deepinlimbo

deepinlimbo

May 30, 2021
You could send them another message requesting the Handbook and stating that if they are unable or unwilling to provide it, you would like a full refund instead. My understanding is that they normally offer a partial refund in these circumstances (or none at all).

Alternatively, you may be able to get a refund by contacting your bank and telling them you paid for a product not received. Another member did this recently and received a full refund, though not without being sent a passive aggressive email by Exit and being banned from buying their products for life. However, a key difference is that you have been truthful from the beginning, so I would hope they wouldn't impose such a drastic measure.
Thankyou, yeah I have sent another email

• Love
Reactions: LastLoveLetter