F

Fadingfast

Come in peace, go in peace
May 9, 2019
So my Mom says she feels pain for me when I'm being all schizophrenic/bipolar, which is always. I'm starting to feel no fear towards feeling pain as I ctb. I just need to be able to carry out a plan with limited resources. It looks like jumping is my only way... If I leave my ID at the site will my Mom still have to Identify my body? Is jumping less painful than an SSRI/SNRI?

• Hugs
Reactions: Ivenocare
M

Mogley26

Student
Apr 10, 2019
So my Mom says she feels pain for me when I'm being all schizophrenic/bipolar, which is always. I'm starting to feel no fear towards feeling pain as I ctb. I just need to be able to carry out a plan with limited resources. It looks like jumping is my only way... If I leave my ID at the site will my Mom still have to Identify my body? Is jumping less painful than an SSRI/SNRI?
I don't know what SSRI is. Do you have access to anything else besides jumping?

F

Fadingfast

May 9, 2019
I don't know what SSRI is. Do you have access to anything else besides jumping?

Sorry, an SSRI overdose.. I have plenty of pills to take. I have a bridge, gun or pills. Opinions on what is least traumatic for my family.

M

Mogley26

Student
Apr 10, 2019
Sorry, an SSRI overdose.. I have plenty of pills to take. I have a bridge, gun or pills. Opinions on what is least traumatic for my family.
I wish I had as many options. Gun is the most fatal but you will need to decide about your family.

Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
Less traumatic for your family? Get rid of the gun and jumping method....

F

Fadingfast

May 9, 2019
SSRIs/SNRIs rarely work and just cause Serotonin Syndrome, which is very painful. https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Suicide/Bad_methods

Well I knew it was bad but didn't consider it being one of the worst. I had a slight case of Serotonin Syndrome due to chasing zoloft with rum but I guess it could hurt a lot worse than it did. Thank you.
I'm most concerned with them having to identify my body

Last edited:
JadedGray

JadedGray

Life Eternal
Jul 24, 2018
Well I knew it was bad but didn't consider it being one of the worst. I had a slight case of Serotonin Syndrome due to chasing zoloft with rum but I guess it could hurt a lot worse than it did. Thank you.
You're welcome. Hopefully you decide on a method. Unfortunately, almost all methods require more time than 7 days to prepare. The only methods that could work would be jumping, hanging or using a gun. The rest require supplies that would more than likely take longer than a week to get. No matter what method, it will always be traumatic to your loved ones.

Reactions: Kaladin
F

Fadingfast

May 9, 2019
I so wish I had a gun

I have access but it belongs to my dad... I'm not sure what would happen to him if I did that. I want to grab it everytime I walk past that cabinet. Haunts me.

JadedGray

JadedGray

Life Eternal
Jul 24, 2018
I have access but it belongs to my dad... I'm not sure what would happen to him if I did that. I want to grab it everytime I walk past that cabinet. Haunts me.
That's commendable of you. A lot of people wouldn't be able to resist the temptation.