Gstreater

Gstreater

Aug 10, 2024
I've tried so hard in my relationships with people, did things I wasn't comfortable with because I showed I cared. But it never felt like the put in the same effort. It felt like i was reaching out to someone that refused to reach out back and it just kept hurting emotionally. They ended up fine and i feel awful like i want to just break down and cry but I know it won't solve anything. I'm just so tired of wanting to be loved back when I put my all out for someone despite me being depressed.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Forever Sleep, lizzywizzy09, Kadaver and 7 others
Kadaver

Kadaver

let death be kinder than man
Aug 11, 2023
I've tried so hard in my relationships with people, did things I wasn't comfortable with because I showed I cared. But it never felt like the put in the same effort. It felt like i was reaching out to someone that refused to reach out back and it just kept hurting emotionally. They ended up fine and i feel awful like i want to just break down and cry but I know it won't solve anything. I'm just so tired of wanting to be loved back when I put my all out for someone despite me being depressed.
God I really relate to this. I always feel like I would go to the ends of the earth for the people I truly love but I always find out that it's not a mutual feeling. When my best friends mental health was very bad I flew to him and lived with him. I held him while he panicked and told him he was going to be ok. I went with him to doctors appointments when he asked and helped him take his medication.

When my mental health was very bad he 5150'ed me then kicked me out because I was "stressing him out." how supportive.

• Hugs
Reactions: Gstreater and lizzywizzy09
Avoider

Avoider

Aug 25, 2024
Well… at least you know who you are.

Reactions: Hollowman