vbgki

vbgki

Sep 11, 2024
Hello, I have little hope left as to wether my life will get any better. I do not have any real life friends that I can confide in, not even family members. I do not have serious connections to any friend. It's all so shallow and distant. My long distance relationship is abusive and frankly useless, I think it's probably one of the reasons I've gotten so bad. I am diagnosed with depression, and low self-esteem, and my mental health is decaying everyday. I wish I could have a real life relationship, true friends that I'm not scared or hesitant to confide in. How do I turn my life around when I'm feeling so sad and hopeless. Is my life gonna get any better? How do I make that happen? If not, how do I end my suffering?

• Hugs
Reactions: landslide2, Joarga, Forever Sleep and 2 others
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Welcome to the forum. I'm sorry to hear of your situation. I don't want to pry but may I ask- what keeps you in this long distance relationship if it's abusive and bringing you down? Do you feel like it's the major reason you feel so bad? Honestly, it angers me so much when people clearly target those who are vulnerable and it sounds as if you may be with diagnosed depression and low self esteem.

It's hard to really know what to suggest on a brief description but- seeing as you do still seem to have some hope that you would like a better life, I hope that you can find resources and support to make that happen. I believe there may be more resources for 'living' over in the 'Recovery' section.

I'd say in general though, there are plenty of very empathetic people here who will listen to whatever you want to rant about and give the best advice they can. I hope you find some sollace here.

M

mrtime87

Experienced
Jul 9, 2024
Are you in a position where you have a home to live in?

Can you shower every day and choose what clothes to wear?

Do you have a job and can you take care of yourself.

There are people who sleep on sidewalks and live in extreme destitution.

Can you say your situation is better?

As bad as it gets, hopefully you still have resources that you can live comfortably.

Without knowing the full extent of your situation, hopefully you still have thto cling to.

Or maybe not.

God bless.