Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
I have seen how people who have wanted to commit suicide are treated as dangerous people and removed from society, damn it! Regardless of whether your reasons are as logical as you can imagine, others will want to get 2 meters away from you.

• Hugs
Reactions: noname223, FuneralCry, SuicideAwaits and 7 others
RedHarlequin

RedHarlequin

Mage
Jul 8, 2018
I guess the good thing is that once you've decided and confident to ctb that shit no longer matters.

Reactions: Rockman, FuneralCry, SuicideAwaits and 1 other person
WatermelonMel

WatermelonMel

Melon Master
Aug 19, 2019
Instead of helping they isolate you further which only makes you wanna CTB more. Thanks society.

Reactions: SuicideAwaits, blue_muse and demuic
Rayzieka

Rayzieka

Not Really Here
Apr 28, 2021
I wonder if we'll ever get to the point where it's not considered taboo.
Most people admit to experiencing thoughts of suicide, and I can understand wanting to help others but the majority of people will just put their past thoughts aside and try to have you restrained and monitored because you had those same thoughts. I can't say I haven't been a hypocrite before about this with my own friends. But I legally don't think we're allowed to ignore it to a point? If only things were different.

Reactions: FuneralCry, SuicideAwaits and PsychosisGirls
Bullit

Bullit

Mage
May 6, 2021
Well, I want to ctb,or at least, I think about it all the time,and I am glad its private! Nobody knows, and I am good with that.
I do wish I had someone to confide in,but that would have to be someone removed from my daily life,like a therapist,or phone friend.

P

PsychosisGirls

Apr 21, 2021
Society doesn't want to face the music that suicide can be a rational choice, stemming from logical conclusions.

They want to think of us as insane, and it could never happen to them because they're so mentally sound, you see.

Reactions: FuneralCry and demuic
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Yeah, they just don't get it because they're people who are simply programmed to live a "normal life". (and too boring for me)

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Yes, in the case of extreme suffering, wanting suicide is rational. Other people are just not meant for this life, it is the way their brain is wired. There is simply too much stigma towards those with suicidal thoughts. Those who haven't considered suicide simply will never understand and they cannot comprehend it so they brand people as 'irrational'.

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I have seen how people who have wanted to commit suicide are treated as dangerous people and removed from society, damn it! Regardless of whether your reasons are as logical as you can imagine, others will want to get 2 meters away from you.
I do not often speak openly about my suicidality i hate it to be judged.