qualityOV3Rquantity

qualityOV3Rquantity

Student
Jul 27, 2024
I hate pain. Mainly physical pain. I have an incurable disease that causes pain every day, and I hate my body because of it. I took care of my body for years and years, and in return it rebels against me like this. I hate the stomach pain, the burning in my intestines. I want to escape it, I can't imagine bearing this pain for decades more to come.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Ethernatuskoi, landslide2, divinemistress36 and 5 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's so cruel how people suffer so unbearably in this existence, it must be dreadful what you go through, to me it's so horrible how there is no limit as to how torturous the pain can get but anyway I hope you eventually find what you search for.

Reactions: divinemistress36
qualityOV3Rquantity

qualityOV3Rquantity

Student
Jul 27, 2024
It's so cruel how people suffer so unbearably in this existence, it must be dreadful what you go through, to me it's so horrible how there is no limit as to how torturous the pain can get but anyway I hope you eventually find what you search for.
I just wish there was a way to make the pain stop besides suicide. I love my family so much and I don't want to hurt them, but they just don't understand. They think this is only depression, just a temporary difficulty to treat. But they don't feel these awful sensations I feel in my body, they don't know how much I want to scream and cry when I feel the throbbing ache inside my guts. I wish they could experience it for just a day so that they understood, so they would understand after I go that it wasn't because I didn't love them enough, but it's because of the physical pain I feel every day.

• Hugs
Reactions: divinemistress36 and locked*n*loaded
ThatGuyOverThere

ThatGuyOverThere

David Benatar Enjoyer
Apr 25, 2024
I Might not have an uncurable illness like you, but I do get near daily migraines/head aches, that don't go away and which stay around for multiple hours. When I lay in bed in unimaginable pain, all I can think is what a relief it would be if I wasn't alive to be able to feel this unnecessary pain.

C

Circles

Visionary
Sep 3, 2018
The worst thing about pain is that you can't reason with it, bargain with it, ignore it, beg for the pain to stop while screaming into the void pointlessly. Suffering is just senseless and it's just pointless trying to find a reason for why pain exists. It just is as some may say. The hardest part is if one can accept that somehow.

Reactions: sserafim and divinemistress36