Slayer

Slayer

Sep 13, 2018
I hate myself and my life. I barely left my room for over a year, my skin is extremely pale, I gained a ton of weight and can barely fit into my old clothes. I just want to end this nightmare, nothing more, nothing less. Once and forever. Nothing is ever going to get better, I dropped out of university, have no friends and don't talk to anyone. I will probably call one of those lifelines to see if the person on the other end can tell me something that could help me but I doubt.

I have SN so that's the way I will end it. I hate literary everything on this planet.

Reactions: Journeytoletgo, Mylifeispointless, lizinha and 6 others
C

crova

Making death amazing journey
Oct 7, 2018
Im in the hole like yours, you just had six months more to dig deeper.
I quit my job, cut contacts with family and friends. I talked once since October...
I know how it feels; more or less.

Call them, talk to someone real.

Last edited:
Reactions: Smilla, anelakapu, Memento Mori and 1 other person
Slayer

Slayer

Sep 13, 2018
I'd call them right now but my boring parents are around all the time. We pretend everything is fine even though nothing is fine. I had an appointment with psychiatrist back in September but never went because I'm in a middle of nowhere and don't have a car. I've found a room in a shared apartment in a city nearby, I'll probably move there in March and kill myself soon after.

Reactions: Smilla and anelakapu