K

Ktenacious007

Student
Sep 10, 2019
SN is too difficult, not painless. Too much prep. Amitriptyline ssems most people have all failed, and apparently won't work unless i take other shit with it. Heroin, don't like being high on any drug, can't inject myself with anything, don't want to be associated with heroin. Hanging os too painful, i tried. Too afraid to fuck up using a gun. Phenobarbital takes 3 days to work.i only have 8 hours to die.

Any next best drug to N to take? Any easy to get barbiturate that would work fast and do the same job? Someone mentioned flubromazolam but seems like it migbt be a scam. I really jist need N.

• Hugs
Reactions: RABITIA, Coolchicka, SuicidalSymphonies and 2 others
k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
SN is generally considered the next best...
It's basically the poor man's N.

Reactions: Coolchicka, Kasper12, Thorn and 4 others
GreyMonkey

GreyMonkey

Heartbroken
Aug 20, 2019
The reality is that suicide is hard. It goes against every instinct of our biological organism which sole purpose is to survive.

It's an attempt to destroy something that wants to live. Even though we might not want to, our bodies still do.

And it's going against society that views death as rephrensible (despite the irony that most movies and tv are completely full of death - it's a bit perverse really).

It's not an easy thing to do. It requires mustering an intense amount of will... the will to do something incredibly uncomfortable like hang, or take poison, or jump or point a gun at ourselves... or to invest what might be all the money we have into a long shot.

I think all of us wish there was an easy way. I often come on here hoping that someone has discovered a new and easily accessible method that I could do. Painless, looks like an accident, drift off in my sleep. The holy grail.

But it's not easy. No matter how much I want to fantasise about it being easy, it's not.

I admire those people on here who actually plan and go through with it. Fucking immense courage and despair at the same time.

I wish for that level of energy. To put into my life or my death. Either way.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: RABITIA, whitefeather, Coolchicka and 35 others
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
@Ktenacious007, I'm sorry you're contemplating such things, and sorry it's a struggle. I personally would acquire what's needed for an SN exit and then wait to feel prepared to put it to use. I always feel more secure when I have a lethal dose around. It gives me a choice, which makes me feel better.

Reactions: whitefeather, Hunter100, Élégie and 1 other person
The-end-is-here

The-end-is-here

Sep 20, 2019
I wish we could find an adress where to get fentanyl plasters. Seems so perfect. U put them on you, and drift away. Painless, easy, and while high.

• Love
Reactions: whitefeather, Mizzmini45, AgonyOnMe and 4 others
S

Shamana

Warlock
May 31, 2019
SN is too difficult, not painless. Too much prep. Amitriptyline ssems most people have all failed, and apparently won't work unless i take other shit with it. Heroin, don't like being high on any drug, can't inject myself with anything, don't want to be associated with heroin. Hanging os too painful, i tried. Too afraid to fuck up using a gun. Phenobarbital takes 3 days to work.i only have 8 hours to die.

Any next best drug to N to take? Any easy to get barbiturate that would work fast and do the same job? Someone mentioned flubromazolam but seems like it migbt be a scam. I really jist need N.

Where did you get the info that Amitriptyline fails for most people?

Reactions: Fragile
bigj75

bigj75

“From Knowledge springs power."
Sep 1, 2018
nembutal Is expensive so I understand

Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019
Phenobarbital if you have enough would work as well as N

Roger

Roger

I Liked Ike
May 11, 2019

Razors pain you,
Rivers are damp,
Acids stain you,
And drugs cause cramp.
Guns aren't lawful,
Nooses give,
Gas smells awful.
You might as well live."

Dorothy Parker.

With apologies to @gingerplum who will know why.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Caycee, Little Mook, Rocksandsand and 4 others
Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019
really? I wonder why it's not more popular.
I don't know but I know several people not on this site who have successfully OD on it plus it's easier to get them N and cheaper.

bigj75

bigj75

“From Knowledge springs power."
Sep 1, 2018
I don't know but I know several people not on this site who have successfully OD on it plus it's easier to get them N and cheaper.
I'll do some research on it and see if I might give it a try. my original plan was N.

Throwaway9787

Throwaway9787

Mage
Jun 27, 2019
I'm stuck with amitriptyline for now unless I go meet a partner. I think I'll end up meeting my partner and doing F

K

Ktenacious007

Student
Sep 10, 2019
Where did you get the info that Amitriptyline fails for most people?
Search amitriptyline and read the posts. Most everyone has failed. It takes awhile to die. And if they find you you get really bad headaches for months after
Phenobarbital if you have enough would work as well as N
How much is enough
I'm stuck with amitriptyline for now unless I go meet a partner. I think I'll end up meeting my partner and doing F
Whats f

Throwaway9787

Throwaway9787

Mage
Jun 27, 2019
Search amitriptyline and read the posts. Most everyone has failed. It takes awhile to die. And if they find you you get really bad headaches for months after
The people who did it didn't follow the guide. You put the pills in water, let the pills dissolve then drink, With an antiemetic. A few didn't use an antiemetic I believe. Also the death is sped up if you use over the counter enzyme inhibitors. And with flubromazolam like that one guy suggested your out for 24 hours(tried it)

Last edited:
Reactions: Fragile and JimFord99
W

whereisfreedom

Student
Feb 3, 2019
I wish we could find an adress where to get fentanyl plasters. Seems so perfect. U put them on you, and drift away. Painless, easy, and while high.
No need to buy expensive fentanyl if you can buy everywhere cheap fentanyl analogues which are much more stronger.
However, it is nothing for people with opioid-tolerance like consumers or pain-patients (for example cancer).

dysphoria

dysphoria

Aug 4, 2019
How much is enough

10-20g is enough. Any less not worth the risk of waking up. Quite expensive unless you are prescribed it. As long as you go somewhere with 24-48 hours of being undisturbed, it works just like N in slow motion.

S

Shamana

Warlock
May 31, 2019
Maybe you should just give up on the whole thing. Dying isn't pleasant.

Reactions: OreoWellington, Pony and Smashingairwaves
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
You might as well live."

Roger my dear, you've got floating quotation marks there. May as well be impeccable if the edit window is still open.

Roger

Roger

I Liked Ike
May 11, 2019
Roger my dear, you've got floating quotation marks there. May as well be impeccable if the edit window is still open.

Mea culpa.

The edit window is closed, but at least it stops ravens getting in.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Soul
khw777

khw777

Just trying to catch a bus!
Oct 18, 2019
Rachel how do you get Phenobarbital? I have already been scammed trying to buy nebutal $450.00 Thank you.

Deathwish777

Deathwish777

Oct 26, 2019
Rachel how do you get Phenobarbital? I have already been scammed trying to buy nebutal $450.00 Thank you.

Messaged you.
Recently police visited my house and took away my N before my antiemetic arrive. Now I only have antiemetic without N which make me feel so hopeless. Could you please please tell me where I can obtain phenobarbital. Thanks in advance. Have a wonderful day. I will make sure to delete this post and my I'd on this website when I am ready to go.

Reactions: bornsinner
K

Kingkelly

Mage
Dec 3, 2018
Recently police visited my house and took away my N before my antiemetic arrive. Now I only have antiemetic without N which make me feel so hopeless. Could you please please tell me where I can obtain phenobarbital. Thanks in advance. Have a wonderful day. I will make sure to delete this post and my I'd on this website when I am ready to go.
So sorry that happened. Where are you located and how long after did they come?

Dystopia

Dystopia

💤💤💤
Jul 22, 2019

It's Secobarbital that's more lethal than Pentobarbital.

Phenobarbital is a lot slower acting and requires long duration benzo's and more to be reliable

Deathwish777

Deathwish777

Oct 26, 2019
It's Secobarbital that's more lethal than Pentobarbital.

Phenobarbital is a lot slower acting and requires long duration benzo's and more to be reliable
Do you know where to get secobarbital? I heard it is also very difficult to obtain it too.
So sorry that happened. Where are you located and how long after did they come?
Slightly over 3 weeks since I received N. My antiemetic arrived after a month

Dystopia

Dystopia

💤💤💤
Jul 22, 2019
Do you know where to get secobarbital? I heard it is also very difficult to obtain it too.

I don't believe there are any reliable sources for secobarbital unfortunately. Sorry about your N. I hope you can get what you need again in the future

Deathwish777

Deathwish777

Oct 26, 2019
I don't believe there are any reliable sources for secobarbital unfortunately. Sorry about your N. I hope you can get what you need again in the future
That's okay. Thanks anyways. Maybe I should order from A again and drink in 2 days along with antiemetic before police visit me again.

K

Kingkelly

Mage
Dec 3, 2018

Are you in USA?
That's okay. Thanks anyways. Maybe I should order from A again and drink in 2 days along with antiemetic before police visit me again.
Ugh that is scary stuff did you give them your n?
Are you in USA?

What did they ask you? did they put you in hospital?
Are you in USA?

What did they ask you? did they put you in hospital?
And how did they get your information? DId they say? YOu would think they would have just intercepted the package then came to you not leet you get it.