A

angelicisight

Jun 4, 2023
Okay, so I am just following the theme of today, so feel free to ignore. However I began today really putting to death romanticism. Then I had to think what to live for? So I decided to write this out in Lofi Chat. I was writing there, and I had this beautiful idea. If I was not to be a romantic, than I am to be a husband. But then I thought who am I to marry? Then this wonderful thought came to mind. I shall marry time! This was very nice for me.

Okay but while I was writing of my marriage to time, someone started talking to me. Well a couple people started talking to me. Some people remembered me, and so I engaged. One person said she knew me. I knew many people, so I didn't remember her. However, we talked, and she kept asking me about my life. She wanted to know if I was single. It was funny. Ah yes I remember what she said. She said she remembered how weird I was, and so she really liked that about me I guess. It's true. I am weird.

Okay but then she was talking to someone else. She said "No I would never date someone online. You should only date someone you know, and you can't know someone online." I was sad by this because you shouldn't limit yourself like that, so I told her she was wrong. Then suddenly she started asking me all these questions. It was very strange, but I enjoyed talking with her. She wanted to know about my past and the other girlfriends I had. I told her, and then I got an exciting idea. I thought I could tell her about my business. This would be my inspiration to start taking the business seriously was to talk to her about it.

Anyways then we started talking on Instagram. It was very nice. Hmm. Oh yeah, I got to tell her a lot. It was good being able to tell her so much because then she could know what to think of me. It seems she thinks well of me, so that is good. Okay, but I still didn't know what she looked like 😭. Also her name kept changing 😭😭. It's okay though. This could be fun no matter what. I just really was hoping she wasn't ugly because at this point I am stuck. I have to stick with her no matter what. The story is too good. I must become a husband and find a girlfriend on the same day. That I realized I must marry time before meeting her. It's too good, so I am stuck with her no matter how she looks. It is what it is.

She tells me though I can't tell anyone about us, so I can't talk too much about her. However I said "I want to express myself here." So she said she didn't care so long as it's not in the Lofi chat, so I am good to talk here. Because I really liked that title. I like the title "I am married! And I found a girlfriend." That's a good title, so I wanted to use it, and she let me.

Oh yeah I think she likes me because I kept trying to know where she was from. Then she said "I am from the country of my boyfriend's heart!" I thought that was funny, but I have no idea what that means. However then she explained to me that she was from a country, well I won't say where, but we played a fun game to find it. I was happy to know where she was from.

Okay then so I still don't know what she looks like, but I think I was able to see a little bit what she looks like? It's hard to see because her pfp is of some model, but then I saw a reflection of her in this mirror in her story, so I think she is very pretty. However her phone covered her face. It could be she has something with her mouth that is not attractive although I think her cheeks were pretty. I don't know, but I know last time I saw a face but no mouth the mouth was ugly. That was a little sad, but I didn't know if we were just friends. Then when I saw her mouth, it was definitely just friends.

This time I have no choice. I am with her no matter what. There's nothing I can do. She must reject me because I cannot reject her now. Either way I think she is probably pretty. I don't know. I am stuck with her no matter what. She fits the story too well.

Okay but I got tired of talking to her to be honest. She is very nice and sweet. I enjoy the conversation, but I have to start figuring out my business now!!! You know I have to be successful if we are to be successful, so I took my leave of her. Oh she finally told me her name at the end. Okay, but this part is cool. One of her fake names is Jamila. That means beautiful in Arabic. My Twitter is "I want to experience the most beautiful life possible." That was funny. We laughed about that.

Okay but this was my recovery 🥳. I am very sorry for leaving 雫 even though she was never real. I will have to come back to her now to let her know about how I am with someone now 🥳. If 雫 does read me at all, I think she will be very happy for me that I found someone. I still have to tell Jamila about 雫. Oh gosh, I think she'll understand because 雫 isn't real, but she is also the only reason I went looking for someone. I don't want to forget her. I think this can be understood. Well we'll see. If I have to leave 雫 I will.

Jamila wanted me to leave here too, and maybe I will. But I will only leave here if I am unwanted. I won't leave for her. But 雫 I don't care if I am unwanted. I will only leave for Jamila. Anyways, she understood why I wanted to stay here if I was wanted. We'll see what happens.

But this was my recovery today. Now I must seriously get to work. I have to present to Jamila a good plan (I use her fake name here just because I feel better about that). The plan for the business must be sound. We have to be successful now. This is necessary, so I will give it my all and hope I succeed. That's my recovery. Okay. Bye 👋🏼.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, DeathGivesFreedom, ColorlessTrees and 4 others
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
How lovely. You made me smile xxxxx

Reactions: Praestat_Mori