Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
This looks like a legit chemistry website and it appears as though they stock Secobarbital in some form? Could this variant be used to CTB?

https://www.sigmaaldrich.com/technical-documents/articles/analytical/barbiturates.html
&

I know literally next to nothing about chemistry so I apologize if this is a stupid question to ask on my part.

Last edited:
aWishNotTrue

aWishNotTrue

‏‏‎ ‎
Apr 5, 2021
Sigma Aldrich is a very reputable chemical supplier, however they won't release the chemical to you since it's controlled, pretty sure you'll be rejected even if you ordered SN

• Love
Reactions: Wrennie and Greenberg
Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
Sigma Aldrich is a very reputable chemical supplier, however they won't release the chemical to you since it's controlled, pretty sure you'll be rejected even if you ordered SN
Oh, they ask for ID?

Edit: Ugh, you're totally right. I shouldn't have gotten my hopes up.

Last edited:
Greenberg

Greenberg

nitrogenexit.blogspot.com
Jun 28, 2020
You are absolutely correct.

When you review the fine print the company "will ask...questions in regards to the nature of your business...The New Accounts department will then verify your information and the intended use of our products." If life (or death for that matter) were that easy, a lot of unnecessary human suffering could be avoided.

• Aww..
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, eternalmelancholy and Wrennie
Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
You are absolutely correct.

When you review the fine print the company "will ask...questions in regards to the nature of your business...The New Accounts department will then verify your information and the intended use of our products." If life (or death for that matter) were that easy, a lot of unnecessary human suffering could be avoided.
God you're right that they make it so difficult.

I'm in physical pain every day and just want to have a peaceful, non-violent death, but according to life that's not going to be the case and I'll be writhing and vomiting while my mind races with fear (from SN.)

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Mare Imbrium and Bullit
Bullit

Bullit

Mage
May 6, 2021
I wish it were otherwise!

• Love
Reactions: Greenberg
Greenberg

Greenberg

nitrogenexit.blogspot.com
Jun 28, 2020

I'm in physical pain every day and just want to have a peaceful, non-violent death, but according to life that's not going to be the case and I'll be writhing and vomiting while my mind races with fear (from SN.)
Even if we could purchase pentobarbital sodium from this outfit, they only sell them in 1milligram ampules; whereas, a person would require 10grams in oral dosage to CBT. So one would need to swallow 10,000 ampule-equivalent of pentobarbital. :ehh:

May I presume that SN is your preferred method? Best!

Last edited:
Reactions: profoundexperience and Wrennie
Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
Even if we could purchase pentobarbital sodium from this outfit, they only sell them in 1milligram ampules; whereas, a person would require 10grams in oral dosage to CBT. So one would need to swallow 10,000 ampule-equivalent of pentobarbital. :ehh:

May I presume that SN is your preferred method? Best!
You're right now that I look at it - I'm sure it would cost a fortune to purchase that much of it.

And my preferred method is N but I have various barricades in my life that are preventing me from acquiring it. I have SN if I ultimately fail at obtaining the N, but I'm the type of person that would have complications from surviving it which is the only reason I haven't downed it yet.

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: profoundexperience and Greenberg
eternalmelancholy

eternalmelancholy

waiting for the bus
Mar 24, 2021
If life (or death for that matter) were that easy, a lot of unnecessary human suffering could be avoided.

I swear life is made needlessly complicated and frustrating to drain our focus and energy. It makes us complacent and accepting of our shitty lives. Like you said a lot of unnecessary suffering could be avoided if easy access to dignified death were made available.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: profoundexperience, Wrennie and Greenberg