92MS

Jun 5, 2020
I finally decided on a date to ctb if nothing changes in my life it will be early to mid September after my birthday in few days the method will be partial hanging unless i get access to sn i will try to order it online and see what happens.

• Hugs
Reactions: whywere and WornOutLife
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I guess having a date can make us feel better. Nobody deserves to suffer in this life, so if it's what you want then I hope you find peace.

• Love
Reactions: 92MS and whywere
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I'm sorry to hear this. Life can be really unfair to us.

Whatever happens, wish you lots of love and peace!!

Hugs,

Matt

• Love
Reactions: 92MS and whywere
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Like @WornOutLife , Matt so thoughtfully said, sorry to hear about this and yes life can be ultra unfair. I love and care about YOU a lot as YOU are such a great global family member and a VERY loving and caring soul Sending you lots of hugs, smiles, the knowledge that YOU are loved and cared about here and a sunny day! Walter

• Love
Reactions: 92MS and WornOutLife

92MS

Jun 5, 2020
thank you for the nice comments
I wish people in the real world were this nice i wouldn't be doing it if they were :(

• Love
Reactions: whywere
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
thank you for the nice comments
I wish people in the real world were this nice i wouldn't be doing it if they were :(
Thank you for being a part of our global family here. We are all one big family here that loves and cares for each and every person. You ARE a loving and thoughtful soul with so much to give all of us here. Have a great sunny weekend and sending you lots of hugs and smiles. Walter