kindawannacrylol

kindawannacrylol

Student
Jan 13, 2021
about 2 days ago i got into a situation where i was manipulated into doing sexual acts with a man that made me extremely uncomfortable and that i told him i did not want to do. if you've read any of my previous posts then you know that i'm a lesbian and i have a strict and religious family that i'm trying to get out of. the event has destroyed my self worth and honestly i just feel like a used whore. i feel disconnected from my body, it's just so disgusting to me right now. it's just made everything so much worse and i really really cannot wait to ctb.

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Scribble Fan, logan, Makko and 5 others
J

Journeytoletgo

Broken and hated 7-14 years long overdue
May 14, 2018
about 2 days ago i got into a situation where i was manipulated into doing sexual acts with a man that made me extremely uncomfortable and that i told him i did not want to do. if you've read any of my previous posts then you know that i'm a lesbian and i have a strict and religious family that i'm trying to get out of. the event has destroyed my self worth and honestly i just feel like a used whore. i feel disconnected from my body, it's just so disgusting to me right now. it's just made everything so much worse and i really really cannot wait to ctb.
Hi,
I'm sorry to hear you're suffering. That guy must have been a total scum bucket to use you like that. This is how I feel as well after an experience with a guy, Although it was truly my fault

Last edited:
Reactions: kindawannacrylol
Eire1992

Eire1992

Conducting an experiment on how it feels to die
Jun 7, 2021
I am so sorry to hear that that happened to you. I can't imagine what that must feel like and I won't insult you by trying to. The only advice i can offer from my own experience is to try to seperate yourself from the event. You are you. You are not what happened to you. You are just you.

hermes

hermes

Student
Jun 4, 2021
I am very sorry to hear what you went through and what you are going through.

Please don't let some monster make you lose your peace of mind and let some Jerk not be the cause of your CTB.

motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
I'm sorry that happened to you. I hope you'll be able to realize how dangerously soul-destroying & useless it is to force yourself to sleep with men in the hope that you'll stop being a lesbian

• Love
Reactions: searchingfreedom, demuic and kindawannacrylol
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry to hear what has happened to you. It can destroy us doing things that go against how we feel. It must be really hard dealing with this, I can't even imagine. I wish you well.

Last edited: