NothingElseMatters

NothingElseMatters

Warlock
Mar 30, 2020
RIght now, I have no one to talk to, and memories are brought back, especially those moments I've spent with my ex gf. I feel like I will never love someone again.

• Hugs
Reactions: orlandom, DunnoWhyButYeah, PartlyHuman and 2 others
Odwin

Odwin

Bucket of Chicken
Mar 31, 2021
That feeling will go over. Some people just need a little more time than others.

• Hugs
Reactions: orlandom and Sensei
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I feel the same but talking to you all on SS really helps.

• Hugs
Reactions: orlandom and hfdepression30
T

TheSkyIsBlue

Student
May 16, 2020
I know how you feel. I haven't had a friend or anything for more than a year.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sensei
D

Debbie Northampton U

Student
Oct 22, 2020
NEM, I don't know if you have experienced heartbreak before but if you have you should know it does eventually pass. I'm afraid it's that awful thing called Time. :(
And you can chat to us here?

Reactions: Sensei
I

itsallover

Arcanist
Jun 29, 2018
Im just about to break up with my fiancee and I will never go back to anyone again. After a few years of some people you get to know their true side and most are garbage even they think they're not while putting up a front.

NothingElseMatters

NothingElseMatters

Warlock
Mar 30, 2020
NEM, I don't know if you have experienced heartbreak before but if you have you should know it does eventually pass. I'm afraid it's that awful thing called Time. :(
And you can chat to us here?
It's been a while now, more than a year, and I still think about her, while she is probably with someone else, maybe pregnant, maybe engaged, and I'm here, locked in my bedroom.

calssilva

calssilva

Student
Dec 16, 2020
hei my friend, you are not the only one....it's been almost 4 moths since she literally rejected and excluded me from her life....these are the worst months of my entire life,,,,I really want to ctb and I feel bad because I can't ctb now...so, I'll continue to talk to send messages in SS until I have courage to finish my life

orlandom

orlandom

Mage
Mar 4, 2021
RIght now, I have no one to talk to, and memories are brought back, especially those moments I've spent with my ex gf. I feel like I will never love someone again.
You are my reflection. If you research the forum. I am the same as you. I'm tired of suffering. This fucking pain.