Water-Lily

Water-Lily

Enlightened
Dec 26, 2020
This is weird. I know this is weird but here goes

I dabble back and forth with the idea of recovery. Some could say I am doing the "right" things. I see a trauma therapist every week. I was on Zoloft for about a year (weaned off due to conflict with psychiatrist) and I try to exercise and engage hobbies and stuff. But I still think about suicide everyday. I have this addiction to escaping my problems and delving into thoughts of dying. Of revenge, of pain, of escape, and of love. That my fiber of being is so minuscule and burdensome that I would die as a test to see who cares. And of course I would be dead so I would never know. But, hypothetically, I feel nobody would care about me unless I die. Or that maybe some people would be happy with my death. And then there is wanting to get back at this world and the people who hurt me. It's probably a BPD thing but that's how I feel. Overall with all the trauma and abuse I have suffered I just feel its too much and I am better off dead than to try and get hurt.

At 13 my mom told me to die. From then out she would say it often. And I thought "maybe she would love me if I did it" but I was too chicken too. Too scared. and then I believed that everything would "get better" when I was instead bullied and sexually assaulted multiple times .Some parts of my sexual abuse is hard to talk about still, and it left me with major trust issues with men and self esteem problems. overall I just hate myself and want to die. But I am also scared. I could fuck up and end up in a hospital for months and be slapped with a huge bill. Have face the people who would question why I did it. nobody would treat me the same.

I don't know why I am writing this. I am just in so much pain.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: SuicideAwaits, KuriGohan&Kamehameha, Mellowness and 11 others
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
I relate to some of this. Sometimes I think to myself, well if I just ctb, then I wouldn't have to deal with my current problems and another part of me kinda wants to tell all of my friends and family on social media goodbye to see how many actually care.

• Hugs
Reactions: KuriGohan&Kamehameha, Eurus, Wrennie and 1 other person
L

lostmyhope

Dec 28, 2020
Sometimes I wonder if my life isn't bad at all, but that I might literally have an addiction to thinking about and desiring ctb. I've considered seeking addiction counseling, since not all addictions are to substances (gambling, gaming, etc)...but I would feel like I was just wasting their time, when I know that there are real addicts that could definitely benefit from their help.

Worth bringing up to your therapist?

Water-Lily

Water-Lily

Enlightened
Dec 26, 2020
Sometimes I wonder if my life isn't bad at all, but that I might literally have an addiction to thinking about and desiring ctb. I've considered seeking addiction counseling, since not all addictions are to substances (gambling, gaming, etc)...but I would feel like I was just wasting their time, when I know that there are real addicts that could definitely benefit from their help.

Worth bringing up to your therapist?
I've told her similar things. she assures me thta she sees growth in me but I dont see it

• Hugs
Reactions: Wrennie
L

lostmyhope

Dec 28, 2020
Without knowing you better, I do not know which of you is correct. But if you really feel that she's wrong, then you should tell her that, and switch therapists if she fails to listen to you.

Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
See I don't give a fuck about people caring when I die. Not many will and I won't continue to suffer or worry anymore anyway.

Reactions: Fthis