C

CantDoIt

Mage
Jul 18, 2024
I feel great going to sleep every night and not being conscious, so why am I so afraid of ctb? I would like to try and change my method from SN to exit bag, which can feel much like falling asleep.
Why is knowing it's permanent worse or scary? I feel great sleeping! I'm tired of experiencing things and feel disgusted with myself and this world.
The only reason I feel positive at night is sleep.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: iloveloving, schrei_nach_liebe, pthnrdnojvsc and 3 others
A

annikae

Aug 16, 2024
I have The same point of view ... I mean you have everything for the exit bag?

Reactions: CantDoIt
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I also feel so tired of suffering in this existence, personally I only hope to sleep, I'd never wish to experience anything at all. But anyway I wish you the best.

Reactions: annikae
sevennn

sevennn

Student
Sep 11, 2024
because to go to sleep you have to lie in a comfortable bed. and to ctb you have to do very uncomfortable things. if it was as easy as going to bed. nobody would be on this forum

Reactions: maynoname, schrei_nach_liebe, CantDoIt and 1 other person
norkz

norkz

Jun 28, 2024
because to go to sleep you have to lie in a comfortable bed. and to ctb you have to do very uncomfortable things. if it was as easy as going to bed. nobody would be on this forum
I agree I don't think dying is quite similar to be sleeping. Those are different things sleeping is resting the body so ofc it feels good but dying would be something else.

C

CantDoIt

Mage
Jul 18, 2024
Maybe a method like N or Inert Gas would give a similar sensation. I'm hoping for something at least relatively peaceful ish.

sevennn

sevennn

Student
Sep 11, 2024
Maybe a method like N or Inert Gas would give a similar sensation. I'm hoping for something at least relatively peaceful ish.
i am considering it as well. but when you don't live alone… how do you even do that 😞💔 when i came here i thought maybe there's hidden knowledge on peaceful suicide and many more options. now i'm disappointed. i need to go now 😢

schrei_nach_liebe

schrei_nach_liebe

Experienced
Jul 6, 2023
Some things trigger SI from purely physical aspects, some from mental aspects, most from both. We can defend most easily against the mental aspects, I think the best angle to attack that is gaining the best understanding of what you're doing, how you'll be physically affected by that so you know what to expect. You then weigh that against your situation and prognosis and make a calculated decision for yourself.

C

CantDoIt

Mage
Jul 18, 2024
Some things trigger SI from purely physical aspects, some from mental aspects, most from both. We can defend most easily against the mental aspects, I think the best angle to attack that is gaining the best understanding of what you're doing, how you'll be physically affected by that so you know what to expect. You then weigh that against your situation and prognosis and make a calculated decision for yourself.
Yeah, definitely. SN is what I have right now, but SN has a bunch of symptoms to go with it. When I read about inert gas, I realized what a good method it was. However, obtaining inert gas and doing so discreetly may be an issue. If I live with others it's going to be difficult to justify a large nitrogen tank unless I can somehow hide it before anyone notices.
N is a barb with fewer side effects than SN and a more peaceful exit, but it's almost impossible to get.
CO sounds okay but also not too discreet. And all gas methods seem to have a possible risk of waking up w brain damage.

I think nitrogen would be my choice if I had unlimited resources.
i am considering it as well. but when you don't live alone… how do you even do that 😞💔 when i came here i thought maybe there's hidden knowledge on peaceful suicide and many more options. now i'm disappointed. i need to go now 😢
Yeah it's so hard to get inert gas if you live w others idk what to do here haha

Last edited: