L

lonerclown666

Mage
Dec 1, 2020
and i expect nothing but the worse for them they are destructive corrupt and hypocrite nothing will change they always be the same that is why i want to die i dont want to be here anymore in saturday night i will die by ctb too tired in wait for a gun i have a failed two attempts but in saturday i will finally die

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Élégie, Escape Artist, death137 and 11 others
JustAMatterOfTime

JustAMatterOfTime

Fragile
Mar 21, 2021
Completely agree, humans on a whole are greedy and would sell the world for an extra penny, hope aliens come and free earth from humanity.

• Love
Reactions: Fin, Ramirez, TooConscious and 3 others

◄✵火✵〇°Ø•WÅR•Ī°〇✵火✵►

Student
Feb 22, 2021
Please make sure to wish the apocalypse upon us on your way out. Thank you. And I wish you peace. Don't forget to send the apocalypse our way!

• Love
Reactions: Fin, Nihilist, Some1's_Wasted_Fetus and 3 others
L

lonerclown666

Mage
Dec 1, 2020
  • Love
Reactions: Élégie, Fin, Mara09 and 7 others
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Bellum omnium contra omnes, shitfucked life tbh.

• Love
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and UseItOrLoseIt
VanishingAct

VanishingAct

Feb 4, 2021
Humans are arseholes who just manipulate and hurt one another

• Love
Reactions: Fin, TooConscious and Some1's_Wasted_Fetus
S

Some1's_Wasted_Fetus

Student
Mar 20, 2021
I agree. I'm tired of turning the TV on and seeing people getting killed, raped, murdered. Tired of the crooked politicians and world leaders. I'm tired of people debating ways to make change happen and then nothing coming of it. Global warming, climate change, asteroids, Yellowstone national park, nuclear warfare, poverty, starvation, over population, etc. Can't even imagine bringing a child into this twisted world. This is a terrible time to be alive. I wish that the aliens/God/whatever is running this show will hurry up and throw a massive stone at planet Earth so we can end this charade

• Love
Reactions: Élégie, Fin, disillusionment and 3 others
T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
I think in the 21st century with the access to the Internet it is more apparent to everyone how everyone tends to be as you said, easily corrupted and hypocritical.

They are unbelievably cruel and conceited enough to allow the show to go on. Each one who procreate s is full of ego that they'll be good parents but turn out.

Just as an example anybody spending time defending procreation in here and not putting that energy into their family or community is beyond evil, they are worse than how people describe the reptilian elite would be if they do exist.

Reactions: Mara09
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Don't worry. They will all go extinct in some hundreds of years if things go on like this and our planet will be more than happy.
They might just blow up each other with nuclear stuff and new technology.

Reactions: blue_muse
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
Apes must be embarrassed we're part of the same family tree as them.

• Love
Reactions: Fin and TooConscious
T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
Apes must be embarrassed we're part of the same family tree as them.
Very true,
Even though we did not evolve from apes, humans were placed on the planet, and devolved into ape like beings through ignorance, then the good ape killed the shitty ones now we think they are seperete to us.

• Hmph!
Reactions: Fin and Mentalmick
lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
Reactions: TooConscious, Some1's_Wasted_Fetus and Mentalmick