Busticket

Busticket

Student
May 18, 2021
I will be the first to admitt that my life sucks.
I have nothing - zero friends, no gf, no money, no achievements.
But you know what?
I still envy no one and wouldn't want to be anyone else.

So I don't care how rich someone is or how many friends he has or what cute gf he has, one day it will all be taken from him.

Last edited:
Reactions: newave3, siray, Scribble Fan and 6 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Yeah, no matter how great our or another people's lives are, we'll all just stop existing.

Reactions: Hurt and Busticket
H

Hurt

Paragon
Nov 13, 2020
That's a good point. Sometimes I see life that way. Something temporary. And I think "why do I want to kill myself if Im gonna die in the end"... and then I think "I dont wanna wait". Im too used to feel like this that it seems eternal and death never comes..

Reactions: newave3, siray and Journeytoletgo
Thisgirlwantstosleep

Thisgirlwantstosleep

A pointless life had in a pointless world
Mar 11, 2019
Yeah we all die but the journey to death makes a very big difference.

I'd prefer to not be ugly, poor and mentally ill with no friends, having to have a painful suicide than live life as someone attractive who travels, has good memories, then passes in their sleep of old age.

I'm glad you don't envy anyone but there are definitely people who live good lives and enjoy them, despite the fact that we all die.

There's nothing wrong with death it's a natural part of life.

Last edited:
Reactions: siray, Efilismislife, StupidLizard and 3 others
Bullit

Bullit

Mage
May 6, 2021
I envy those who are happy,have happy lives and lots of love. Loving someone and working to make them happy is what makes men worth something.
And success in life.
Yeah we all die though. Big deal.

Reactions: Efilismislife
Efilismislife

Efilismislife

Psychopath family tortured me
May 25, 2021
Denial and escapismis is a coping/defensive mechanism
Like they said:
Ignorance is bliss

14000 days filled with sufferings vs 14000 days filled with happiness do make a big difference though

Last edited:
Reactions: siray
Pookie

Pookie

Somebody you used to know.
Oct 18, 2020
Yeah, we're all going to die eventually but I don't want too wait too long to die. I wish my life had a deadline: "You'll die in October 2021." I think that'll make me feel more at ease.

Reactions: newave3
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Yes, we are all equal in death. Death simply makes all life meaningless, life doesn't matter, who we are will simply be forgotten. It might be painful at the moment, dealing with what this life has given us, but it doesn't really matter in the end. That is the way I see it.

Reactions: newave3, demuic, killedbypsychiatry and 2 others
Callie Arcale

Callie Arcale

It’s a tale told by an idiot signifying nothing
Feb 10, 2021
I used to envy people with good physical and mental health. I used to day dream of waking up and being a normal person without chronic health problems. Now I don't feel anything other than extreme despair. I can't day dream or even crave anything. I just wait for death to set me free!
Yes, we are all going to die, but some people enjoy themselves during their time on Earth... They are the lucky ones.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: newave3, demuic, Pookie and 1 other person
Efilismislife

Efilismislife

Psychopath family tortured me
May 25, 2021
Like the song. They "got the best of both worlds"

While me. Living is hard, die also hard. Such a messed up world
I used to envy people with good physical and mental health. I used to day dream of waking up and being a normal person without chronic health problems. Now I don't feel anything other than extreme despair. I can't day dream or even crave anything. I just wait for death to set me free!
Yes, we are all going to die, but some people enjoy themselves during their time on Earth... They are the lucky ones.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: newave3 and Callie Arcale
NormaJeane

NormaJeane

Mar 24, 2021
You are right, we are all going to die eventually - so what does life matters - why should we live at all?

H

heraclitus23

May 26, 2021
Most days I feel that my soul and spirit have died, just waiting for the body to catch up.