Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
I hate this body so much. It looks like shit and it comes complete with a brain that can't manage any simple tasks without having a breakdown of some kind. I hate seeing everyone around me living happy lives and knowing that most of them were just born normal and never hand to beg for help to stop themselves from roping. It feels so unfair having to put in an insane amount of effort just to reach what most people would consider 'normal' and then still being expected to put in more effort to get some kind of productivity out of life. I want to cut myself into pieces. I hate myself - I don't want to learn to love myself, I want to be someone else and if that isn't possible I'd rather burn to death than keep living as this useless pile of waste.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: spooky, strawberryfield, Kassender and 28 others
D

Deleted member 14386

I am not advising anything
Jan 28, 2020
Is your avatar from black clover?

I hate myself too. Other people seem to like me, idk why. I'd like to change places with someone for a day or a week even, I think it'd be a lot of fun but I don't think it would. I think my mind is just wrong, and I'm nothing without my mind, so should be waste.
I don't think that of other people, regardless of the scenario. Ain't that a bitch.

Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
why dont you like your body?
I'm an overall pretty ugly and creepy looking guy which sucks. Aside from that, I have no physical talent whatsoever. I haven't managed to pick up any sports since I'm so awful at all of them that I lose interest as everyone improves at a much faster rate than me.
Is your avatar from black clover?

I hate myself too. Other people seem to like me, idk why. I'd like to change places with someone for a day or a week even, I think it'd be a lot of fun but I don't think it would. I think my mind is just wrong, and I'm nothing without my mind, so should be waste.
I don't think that of other people, regardless of the scenario. Ain't that a bitch.
forgot where it's from tbh

Other people say nice things to me but nobody likes me. It's all just bs to make me feel better

Last edited:
Reactions: Georgii
Red

Red

Warlock
Apr 10, 2019
I'm an overall pretty ugly and creepy looking guy which sucks. Aside from that, I have no physical talent whatsoever. I haven't managed to pick up any sports since I'm so awful at all of them that I lose interest as everyone improves at a much faster rate than me.

Other people say nice things to me but nobody likes me. It's all just bs to make me feel better

Dude you're very supportive and have offered many kind words to others in pain... You reach out to comfort others even though you are consumed by your own pain. People who can do that are a special breed, there are too many people who can only orbit themselves and their own issues!

I like that you're part of this community. I've been comforted by your words in times when I've been emotionally flailing, I believe you sell yourself short somewhat and should be proud of the strength and compassion that you show on a regular basis. I know that you don't feel like you offer much to the world, but you really do.

This is not a platitude, merely statement of fact. N if you don't like it...

47528587 B067 4E49 B5DE 72C90427BFC5

:happy: :pfff: :heart:

• Hugs
Reactions: Zappfe lover, crybaby, Lostandfound7 and 4 others
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
Dude you're very supportive and have offered many kind words to others in pain... You reach out to comfort others even though you are consumed by your own pain. People who can do that are a special breed, there are too many people who can only orbit themselves and their own issues!

I like that you're part of this community. I've been comforted by your words in times when I've been emotionally flailing, I believe you sell yourself short somewhat and should be proud of the strength and compassion that you show on a regular basis. I know that you don't feel like you offer much to the world, but you really do.

This is not a platitude, merely statement of fact. N if you don't like it...

View attachment 39441

:happy: :pfff: :heart:
This does make me a little happy. Even if I can't help myself I hope I can make other people's days a little brighter while I'm here.

• Love
Reactions: crybaby, Lostandfound7, HappyMstake and 4 others
D

Deleted member 14386

I am not advising anything
Jan 28, 2020

You're a good person with often good advice, I like seeing your avatar appear and know I'm in for a good post. So I like you if that counts

• Hugs
Reactions: Red and Deleted member 17949
Alucard

Alucard

Wizard
Feb 8, 2019
I'll like myself only when I'll be dead.

Reactions: crybaby and Deleted member 17949