Caustic Cardinals

Caustic Cardinals

Enlightened
Sep 1, 2018
I am looking for best safest methods to prevent hunger pains.
I really hate eating but I am a total cunt if I go a day without food.
I do take amphetamines, that helps a little however is not practical.
plus if i ever want to sleep again taking stimulants in the evening wont do.

Reactions: BlackDragonof1989
Desperate_Soul

Desperate_Soul

I'll See You Guys On The Other Side Of The Rainbow
Aug 26, 2018
I'm not sure what you mean by safe.... even people who water fast as their diet are at risk of harming themselves if they go so long without food. I dont really like advising to starve yourself... Even I have only one small meal a day and people already freak out by how little i eat. 3 meals a day, snack in between!

Can you drink healthy stuff if you dont want to eat? Juice, milk, those nutritional shakes, smoothies, water. There's also the placebo effect that I use sometimes when my stomach rumbles - I chew some gum. I heard sucking on a lollipop might work too. It confuses the mind.

Reactions: BlackDragonof1989, Caustic Cardinals, lv-gras and 1 other person
Brokenanddeadinside

Brokenanddeadinside

Arcanist
Aug 8, 2018
I am curious also as I'm gonna try going without eating much at all.

Reactions: BlackDragonof1989, Caustic Cardinals, lv-gras and 1 other person
bigj75

bigj75

“From Knowledge springs power."
Sep 1, 2018
Caffeine helps me suppress hunger.

Reactions: BlackDragonof1989 and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Caustic Cardinals

Caustic Cardinals

Enlightened
Sep 1, 2018
I'm not sure what you mean by safe.... even people who water fast as their diet are at risk of harming themselves if they go so long without food. I dont really like advising to starve yourself... Even I have only one small meal a day and people already freak out by how little i eat. 3 meals a day, snack in between!

Can you drink healthy stuff if you dont want to eat? Juice, milk, those nutritional shakes, smoothies, water. There's also the placebo effect that I use sometimes when my stomach rumbles - I chew some gum. I heard sucking on a lollipop might work too. It confuses the mind.
yeah do those things

Reactions: BlackDragonof1989 and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
bigj75

bigj75

“From Knowledge springs power."
Sep 1, 2018
caffeine ain't got shit on amphetamines son
3ujPrKA.gif

Reactions: BlackDragonof1989 and Caustic Cardinals
mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
Food, sleep, and the internet are like the only things I've been enjoying for the last 10 months.

Reactions: Desperate_Soul, okyeah, BlackDragonof1989 and 2 others
Caustic Cardinals

Caustic Cardinals

Enlightened
Sep 1, 2018
Food, sleep, and the internet are like the only things I've been enjoying for the last 10 months.
i live on drugs, popsicles and blow jobs

Reactions: lv-gras, mattwitt and BlackDragonof1989
BlackDragonof1989

BlackDragonof1989

Mage
Jul 12, 2018
When I take 300 mg DXM and some DPH like 100 to 150 that seems to help for most of the day, but then I binge like a pig. I'm stuffing myself with pineapple kale orange juice smoothie today in hopes of cutting calories at least, caffeine seems to make me want to overeat, megadoses of niacin seem to work but only because they make me too sick to eat, probably hard on the liver in the few gram doses I have tried for depression in the past, plus racing heart, no good. I wish I could help more that's all I've got. The dxm gets me high enough that it seems to help me fight the urge but I never can stay on it because it induces psychosis if I redose too soon lol. *shrugs*

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Caustic Cardinals