LastLoveLetter

LastLoveLetter

Persephone
Mar 28, 2021
My body aches and pains and groans, but I am hollow, as though my humanity has simply been scooped out, leaving an empty husk, a sack of flesh. Consciousness and breathing and my beating heart is wasted on me, because I don't even want it. My oxygen, my shelter, my food, my being...All wasted. Perhaps I felt things once, but now I only experience an echo of an emotion, a ghost of a feeling. What is left is physical, inescapable agony.

I don't believe in God. I don't believe in reincarnation. I don't believe in the supernatural or paranormal. It is life that haunts me, with jagged fragments of the past piercing deep within every cell, remnants of an existence I wish I could leave behind in an instant.

I wish I didn't have to forcefully take my life. It is not that I don't wish to leave, it is that imprints of me will be left behind. To take it away is to acknowledge I am here. I never wanted to be here, yet I am. I never chose to be alive, yet I am.

What I want is to disappear completely, to be utterly forgotten, as though I were never here. What I want is to be erased.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Élégie, baxter0, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and 18 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I can relate.
We were suddenly forced to exist in this nonsense world with only 5 senses which probably don't allow us to see/feel the "real reality".
Life is ridiculous!

I would like to get some answers such as how can something come from nothing? Why isn't there simply nothing at all?
Still, I will probably never get them so, not existing anymore sounds cool.

Reactions: Élégie, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, LastLoveLetter and 4 others
S

suicide4me

Student
Apr 1, 2021
I absolutely relate to that. I wish I was never here at all and when I die, I wish it would be like I was never here at all.

• Love
Reactions: Élégie, Celerity, Skathon and 4 others
Aeathelina

Aeathelina

Little Homeless Girl
Feb 5, 2020
Same.
If I had known in the womb that this would be my life then no way in hell's bells I would ever have survived. Didn't wan to be born in a world this cruel with a mind and body that spends most of it's time fighting it's self for hours on end.

Reactions: Élégie, Celerity, Skathon and 4 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I can relate. I think I was never made for this life. I want to fade away and completely disappear. The process of dying itself is messy and uncomfortable and I don't want to experience it. I want to find my peace but in a way that isn't possible.

• Hugs
Reactions: Élégie, Celerity, a_defect and 4 others
Bergamot

Bergamot

Sorry babe i love you..
Jan 25, 2021
I wished this everyday

Reactions: FuneralCry and russlinjimmies
lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
Somebody kill me thanos style plz.

I never felt part of this world as well. Since the age of 6 I was okay with dying.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Celerity, Skathon, LastLoveLetter and 1 other person
russlinjimmies

russlinjimmies

Feb 21, 2021
I can completely relate. Just to disappear completely is what I think about all the time. No memory to remain would be the perfect ending.

• Love
Reactions: Skathon, LastLoveLetter and FuneralCry
P

Pharmaruined

Nobody gets out alive
Sep 10, 2020
My body aches and pains and groans, but I am hollow, as though my humanity has simply been scooped out, leaving an empty husk, a sack of flesh. Consciousness and breathing and my beating heart is wasted on me, because I don't even want it. My oxygen, my shelter, my food, my being...All wasted. Perhaps I felt things once, but now I only experience an echo of an emotion, a ghost of a feeling. What is left is physical, inescapable agony.

I don't believe in God. I don't believe in reincarnation. I don't believe in the supernatural or paranormal. It is life that haunts me, with jagged fragments of the past piercing deep within every cell, remnants of an existence I wish I could leave behind in an instant.

I wish I didn't have to forcefully take my life. It is not that I don't wish to leave, it is that imprints of me will be left behind. To take it away is to acknowledge I am here. I never wanted to be here, yet I am. I never chose to be alive, yet I am.

What I want is to disappear completely, to be utterly forgotten, as though I were never here. What I want is to be erased.
Make sure you delete every trace of your online presence.. I think cremation is also important..

I disagree though.. I think reincarnation is a very real possibility.. I don't want any shred of existence left behind either.. no dna remnants to latch back onto.. just ashes..

Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
lol I think a lot of us would just prefer it we just evaporated as well.

Reactions: FuneralCry, Celerity and russlinjimmies
LastLoveLetter

LastLoveLetter

Persephone
Mar 28, 2021
I can relate. I think I was never made for this life. I want to fade away and completely disappear. The process of dying itself is messy and uncomfortable and I don't want to experience it. I want to find my peace but in a way that isn't possible.
This is how I feel as well. The type of peace I am seeking seems to not exist.

I not only want to disappear, but to be erased as if I were never here. For no-one to remember I ever existed to begin with, for every trace to be obliterated. But it's little more than a wish.

Reactions: FuneralCry and Celerity
avoid_slow_death

avoid_slow_death

Ready to embrace the peaceful bliss of the void.
Feb 4, 2020
If this could truly happen, it would help a lot. To be able to avoid causing loved ones grief by simply never having existed in the first place is perfect, but, impossible, unfortunately.

Reactions: FuneralCry