M

meowcat

Experienced
Aug 9, 2018
i don;t know about you guys but for me it's the relentless loneliness is what hounds me every day.

Reactions: SeekingSolace, TheCrow, Made4TV and 12 others
Chalken

Chalken

Decaying
Nov 20, 2018
Loneliness sucks. I've isolated myself from everyone and all that's left is emptiness and despair.

Reactions: TheCrow, Made4TV, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 10 others
15dec

15dec

ember in the dark
Dec 7, 2018
Sorry you're feeling so lonely. I've more or less broken bonds with people most important to me and I'm keeping the friends I have left at arms length for now. I hope you can find some companionship and friendship here on SS though. Sending you hugs ♡

Reactions: TheCrow, Made4TV, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 9 others
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
@meowcat that makes me so sad that you're lonely and that it hounds you. Do you have anyone who understands how you feel that you can relate you at all?

Reactions: TheCrow, Made4TV, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 10 others
M

meowcat

Experienced
Aug 9, 2018
@meowcat that makes me so sad that you're lonely and that it hounds you. Do you have anyone who understands how you feel that you can relate you at all?
Nobody has the time to understand me.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Weeping Garbage Can, lemmeeleev and 3 others
M

meowcat

Experienced
Aug 9, 2018
Except you

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Weeping Garbage Can, lemmeeleev and 3 others
dysfunctional

dysfunctional

Arcanist
Oct 26, 2018
Sorry you're feeling so lonely. I've more or less broken bonds with people most important to me and I'm keeping the friends I have left at arms length for now. I hope you can find some companionship and friendship here on SS though. Sending you hugs ♡
Crazy, me too. Why do we do this?

Reactions: Made4TV, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Weeping Garbage Can and 5 others
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
Nobody has the time to understand me.

That's so sad :-( it's such a shame when we don't make time for each other any more

Reactions: TheCrow, Made4TV, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 7 others
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
Except you

That's the good thing about this forum, isn't it, people really do understand - or try to - and lots of people here have experienced loneliness

Reactions: Made4TV, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deleted member 4993 and 7 others
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
@meowcat just wondered how you are this morning? Though you might not be awake yet

Reactions: Made4TV, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deleted member 4993 and 3 others
NoChoice

NoChoice

Fallen Zen Master
Jan 28, 2019
All of you with loneliness being your main problem: I can't reduce it at all, because it can be horrific and one of the worst things ever but just know it is one the worst feelings that's actually curable, as I'm sure you know. I just don't want you to lose hope because someone is out there, it's cliche but it's true. It's like roulette just because it's been black 100,000 times in a row doesn't mean it's going to be black or red, every spins individual, like finding a person is, every day is new and it can change in an instant. I saw this in my best friend, lonely and depressed for 20 years he never had a girlfriend. He finally had found one and was literally the happiest guy I've ever seen in my life.

Reactions: Mark Edward, Made4TV, Weeping Garbage Can and 2 others
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
i don;t know about you guys but for me it's the relentless loneliness is what hounds me every day.

I really hope you are ok @meowcat and are just sleeping or resting at home. Don't forget we are here if you feel hounded by loneliness at all x

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, ReadyasEver and Deleted member 4993
Roy King

Roy King

Jan 12, 2019
People are just a curtain of what really likes you or not. People are just puppets of an higher entity, your own Species. If you have the needed attributes Species will protect you and its puppets will act accordingly!

The right question is "what the human species wants" and not the usual "what people want"!

"The sexual impulse is an instinct, and like most instincts, it represents the will of the species, which creates the delusion in individuals that they are seeking their own good when in fact they are seeking the good of the species (the continued existences of individuals of its kind)" - Historical Dictionary of Schopenhauer's Philosophy By David E. Cartwright