B

bipbapbop

Experienced
Mar 7, 2024
I did my dishes today for the first time in three weeks and the first time since my half assed attempt to CTB. I don't have anyone to tell so I guess I'm just posting it here because I wanted to get it out. 🥴

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: hot, Bannana, Zaya and 37 others
uniqueusername4

uniqueusername4

died a long time ago
Aug 13, 2023
Proud of you! Maybe I'll try and do something today too

• Love
Reactions: broth0100, shincyroneko, juna and 4 others
pebpebpebpeb

pebpebpebpeb

i have no enemies
Apr 1, 2020
good job :)

• Love
Reactions: broth0100, shincyroneko, juna and 4 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
That's great, I'm proud of you! :heart:

• Love
Reactions: shincyroneko, Adûnâi and bipbapbop
Wormfood

Wormfood

I like people... I said it
May 23, 2022
That's good news

• Love
Reactions: shincyroneko, Adûnâi and bipbapbop
Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Little Russian in-cel
Apr 25, 2020
This is huge! Would you ideally prefer doing it regularly, or once in a while? I for one hate regularity, so I'd be open to wash a mountain of dishes if it were once in a blue moon lol (Although technically, there would still be some regularity, just not every day.)

• Love
Reactions: shincyroneko and bipbapbop
B

bipbapbop

Experienced
Mar 7, 2024
This is huge! Would you ideally prefer doing it regularly, or once in a while? I for one hate regularity, so I'd be open to wash a mountain of dishes if it were once in a blue moon lol (Although technically, there would still be some regularity, just not every day.)
Ty!
I actually don't mind doing my dishes and usually do them every day. It's the one chore that I can zone out and complete even when the laundry goes unwashed and my place becomes a mess. I started to realize how bad things were getting when the dishes started piling up so it was nice to wake up to a clean(ish) kitchen today.

Reactions: shincyroneko and pebpebpebpeb
Willy Wonka

Willy Wonka

Student
Dec 15, 2021
I did my dishes today for the first time in three weeks and the first time since my half assed attempt to CTB. I don't have anyone to tell so I guess I'm just posting it here because I wanted to get it out. 🥴
well done! 👍🏻 I think I didn't clean my bathroom in over a month or sth

• Yay!
Reactions: bipbapbop and shincyroneko
shincyroneko

shincyroneko

Running from myself
Nov 7, 2023
You did a great job!

• Love
Reactions: bipbapbop
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
tumblr_p8xzs5nWfB1qhy6c9o1_1280.gif

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: kfad95, Meteora and bipbapbop
broth0100

broth0100

i’m not in the tide i be under it, Jaws
Oct 23, 2023
Nice! Yayyy <3

Bleedingheartbeat

Bleedingheartbeat

One day at a time 🌻
May 12, 2023
I'm so proud of you!

• Hugs
Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

"Life's a mirror, but 'whose' mirror?"
Mar 23, 2023
Good! I myself only have one plate and a drinking glass (which I also use as a tea mug) so there's no need to do the dishes... Omelettes and other dishes can easily be made in the oven.

• Wow
ForgottenAgain

ForgottenAgain

On the rollercoaster of sadness
Oct 17, 2023
That's great news, happy for you! It's so hard to do these things when we are struggling

• Love
cryone

cryone

Experienced
Nov 23, 2023
good job!! the place must feel sm better

• Love
B

bipbapbop

Experienced
Mar 7, 2024
Good! I myself only have one plate and a drinking glass (which I also use as a tea mug) so there's no need to do the dishes... Omelettes and other dishes can easily be made in the oven.
This is actually so impressive! I always feel like I use too many utensils and dishes every time I cook.
That's great news, happy for you! It's so hard to do these things when we are struggling
Tysm! ❤️
good job!! the place must feel sm better
Tyty! Yes now I just need to shove all these dirty clothes into my hamper. Another monumental task..

• Love
Reactions: cryone
Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

"Life's a mirror, but 'whose' mirror?"
Mar 23, 2023
This is actually so impressive! I always feel like I use too many utensils and dishes every time I cook.
Yup. I'm a person for beautiful decorative objects, but when move happened, most of the previous furniture went to the dumbster, and I can't afford to buy new ones. I've just noticed that it makes everyday life easier, or leaves time for a lot of other things. Would probably get those in the future if there were guests who could come to visit my house.

• Love
B

bipbapbop

Experienced
Mar 7, 2024
Yup. I'm a person for beautiful decorative objects, but when move happened, most of the previous furniture went to the dumbster, and I can't afford to buy new ones. I've just noticed that it makes everyday life easier, or leaves time for a lot of other things. Would probably get those in the future if there were guests who could come to visit my house.
I love this mentality. I also buy things very intentionally so my dishes and other kitchen supplies are few but very beautiful. If you would like to have a future, i hope you end up with a very beautiful house!

• Love
Reactions: Mirrory Me
Bannana

Bannana

caretaker
Mar 10, 2024
We all very proud of you :3