M

MrEUser

Jun 17, 2023
Guys I know I posted a few threads about wanting to CTB but I realized that I couldn't just give up after looking back at some of the things I've overcome. I know I've been going through some stuff lately but I refuse to allow life to use me as the punching bag. I couldn't give up because doing so would have been a slap in the face to both of my deceased relatives one who always wanted me to enjoy life and stay positive. I know I'm just a random person out of billions but if my post helps one person then so be it. No matter what you, are never alone. I was given a second chance at life after knocking closely on death's door. I don't know if it was in my head or if I was exaggerating but I kept begging God to end it all when I was sick in the infirmary years ago but instead I was sent back in better health than before. I know life is hard and at times unfair but I like to think that every time I'm still breathing I have a fighting chance even if I have to keep fighting to get that chance. I'm not giving up and I hope whoever reads this doesn't give up either. šŸ‘šŸ‘ Stay positive, stay strong but nothing else remember that you're never alone in this fight and I hope whatever pain you're going through comes to pass.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Unbearable97, Celerity, Redacted24 and 4 others
hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
wow, you've been on SaSu for a year :o i'm happy for u finding new vigor for life! hopefully things just continue to go up from here :) w this mindset i'm confident you'll be able to deal w the trials & tribulations of life.

personally i'm not dissuaded at all from kms, but i think ur wanting to reach someone is very sweet<3

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Redacted24 and MrEUser
Slow_Farewell

Slow_Farewell

Warlock
Dec 19, 2023
Good for you! I wish you success in your journey to recovery!

Reactions: MrEUser
M

MrEUser

Jun 17, 2023
wow, you've been on SaSu for a year :o i'm happy for u finding new vigor for life! hopefully things just continue to go up from here :) w this mindset i'm confident you'll be able to deal w the trials & tribulations of life.

personally i'm not dissuaded at all from kms, but i think ur wanting to reach someone is very sweet<3
Thank you. I know there's always going to be some hard times ahead but I rest easy knowing that I have some kind of purpose to fulfill. Plus I've been listening to a lot of NDE stories and it's opened my mind up to a lot of things.

Hopefully this helps at least one person because I know how hard it is out there. I know the struggle and the pain of wanting to end it all right there.

• Love
Reactions: Unbearable97 and Redacted24