worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
It's been 6 days - craving it bad for 2. Alcohol puts me in this state to were I feel normal. It doesn't feel "magical" like it use to but it feels good none the less. I usually listen to music, enjoy conversations etc. Now that I built up a tolerance and don't fall around anymore, I go upstairs, talk to my family, and even watch alittle football from time to time. People actually enjoy my company more when I'm buzzed off my britches. For those 10 to 12 hours once every 5 to 6 days, I'm not this tense depressive irratable mofo,

Right now I feel like pure horse shit. I'm pale as hell, my skin feels all blah, my hearts racing. I almost feel sick to my stomach. My muscles are tense and I keep grinding my teeth. This is me sober. When I drink I am a totally different person. Been doing this for 4 years. For 2 of those years, I'd drink like once every 3 days. I hate the fact that it's starting to effect me more. Usually after drinking I just feel dead tired for 2 days, then sweat really bad for the 3rd and 4th day, then start craving it again by the 4th or 5th day. What a cycle!

Reactions: FullFat, Iwant2sleepforever, Miss clefable and 4 others
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
Who else is gonna be drinking tonight? Say between 4 and 8 PM EST?

Reactions: Nofaith and lv-gras
Pointlessabyss

Pointlessabyss

Impulse will takeover one day...
Sep 17, 2018
Why wait until the night? 2:10pm UK time I'm 8 bottles deep! May help me build up the courage later to go out for the boxing!

What's your drink of choice ?

Reactions: lv-gras, Miss clefable and worldexploder
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
Why wait until the night? 2:10pm UK time I'm 8 bottles deep! May help me build up the courage later to go out for the boxing!

What's your drink of choice ?
I'm about ready to go to bed. Been up since 4 yesterday. Drinking without sleep is hell on me. The buzz doesn't feel good and it takes longer to recover.

My favorite drink is absolute vodka but I only drink it on special occasions due to health concerns. I chug that shit without chasers. I also love whiskey. Don't drink it often for the same reasons.

I try to stick with beer. 8 25oz cans - 3 Budweiser Clamatos (5% Alcohol), and 5 Natty Daddy's (it tastes like liquid garbage but the 8% APV makes up for it). I drink to get drunk. Never was capable of stoping until the last drop so I got to limit myself.

Reactions: lv-gras and Pointlessabyss
Querry1

Querry1

life is unfair, ctb or get away
Aug 16, 2018
I'm smoking weed tonight, maybe changa then.

Reactions: lv-gras and worldexploder
M

Miss clefable

Enlightened
Aug 23, 2018
Awesome. When I get my booze this evening I'm planning on starting a drinking thread in the Offtopic section.
Awesome I love drinking fruit cider on a empty stomach

Pointlessabyss

Pointlessabyss

Sep 17, 2018
Good choices!
Love vodka with a little lemonade! Whiskey has to been neat with a little ice! For shots I love tequila!

I normally start like I have done on the beer so currently going through a crate of Amstel. I ll drink until I pass out no stop limit so gets expensive! :|

worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
Reactions: lv-gras, Pointlessabyss and Miss clefable
Pointlessabyss

Pointlessabyss

Sep 17, 2018
Isn't anyone else drunk yet? Feel like I need to stop rambling on other people's posts before I say something out of order ! I can be a dick at times...

Crate deep followed by a few dark fruit and now onto the cannabis vodka plus 2gs of coke was a lovely idea :pfff:

EternalSanction

EternalSanction

-
Jun 7, 2018
I've been drinking for the past few hours this evening.
Had some wine plus whisky later on

Reactions: Pointlessabyss
Q

QueenEtna

Gone
Jul 29, 2018
I've never been drunk before, I find losing the ability to control yourself terrifying. I haven't touched alcohol in years but when I did 2 was my limited

Reactions: Pointlessabyss
Pointlessabyss

Pointlessabyss

Sep 17, 2018
I've never been drunk before, I find losing the ability to control yourself terrifying. I haven't touched alcohol in years but when I did 2 was my limited
I find I can still control myself and able to function which is odd..... unless I get blackout drunk then that's a different story but rarely happens as I'm very self aware and no certain points although I like pushing boundaries!!

As you can see I can still type properly can speak and do what I want really l but suppose everyone reacts differently. I'm just an odd ball :smiling:

Edit :
My problem is I have such self control I enjoy the feeling of losing control hence my outlets... but they are not always healthy

Last edited:
Reactions: QueenEtna
FullFat

FullFat

^best order at Micky-D's ever
Apr 27, 2018
It's been 6 days - craving it bad for 2. Alcohol puts me in this state to were I feel normal. It doesn't feel "magical" like it use to but it feels good none the less. I usually listen to music, enjoy conversations etc. Now that I built up a tolerance and don't fall around anymore, I go upstairs, talk to my family, and even watch alittle football from time to time. People actually enjoy my company more when I'm buzzed off my britches. For those 10 to 12 hours once every 5 to 6 days, I'm not this tense depressive irratable mofo,

Right now I feel like pure horse shit. I'm pale as hell, my skin feels all blah, my hearts racing. I almost feel sick to my stomach. My muscles are tense and I keep grinding my teeth. This is me sober. When I drink I am a totally different person. Been doing this for 4 years. For 2 of those years, I'd drink like once every 3 days. I hate the fact that it's starting to effect me more. Usually after drinking I just feel dead tired for 2 days, then sweat really bad for the 3rd and 4th day, then start craving it again by the 4th or 5th day. What a cycle!

I identify with this so much. I become a better person when I drink. People seem so much kinder and relatable, so I can stop being such an uptight bitch for once and just talk like a normal person.

The rigid cynicism and the ever-present cloud of dread that hangs over me falls away, and I feel like I can breathe for once. When I achieve a good buzz, only the present moment matters. All my regrets and worries fade away.

Alcohol offers freedom from myself, and that's a fucking hell of a deal.

Reactions: worldexploder and Pointlessabyss
FullFat

FullFat

^best order at Micky-D's ever
Apr 27, 2018
I used to find it terrifying until I finally experienced it. The lack of control is a feature, not a bug. Alcohol makes me feel safe or, better yet, like there's nothing that would harm me at all.

Reactions: worldexploder and Pointlessabyss