Livingvsdying25

Livingvsdying25

Enlightened
Dec 8, 2019
I really can't takè much more of ĺife and living. I just want a fucking method and to just rip at it. Like just burn through it and fucking reach death. I am tired of being alive and I have nothing to live for.

Methods that are physically involved are just too much for me..... like I would love to bleed out in my tub but painful and can take more than one try *shudders*

The thought of hanging makes me shudder and squirm as well... Like.... just feels or seems WAY too painful and I fear my anxiety may be like a hindrance to executing those plans properly.

I am a fucking sham. I have a 3 option list and... The first being N but I can barly see myself figuring that out without fucking up BUT ASIDE FROM MY LACK OF CONFIDENCE... I may need more money/a job to be able to risk buying that...

I can't take this anymore.... if I was in my old city I'd probably consider jumpinh off a bridge... there may be some here...

I almost did it multiple times... but could never get myself to just jump. It's hard.... Like I want control within my method.

All these fucking disappointments of life and living come crashing on me. No family no friends. No one would ever willingly be around me. During a pandemic and i lost everything close to "love" even tho tbh it was all just mistreatment... My supposed "best friend" last yr... enjoyed and only paid attention to me when I was talking about the bad things in my life. Didn't pay attention or care when I was doing good things for myself.....

Which was everyone in my life.they leeched off the good things and enjoyed being part of the drama and me being a failure during my bad times.

Been worthless from the beginning so....

Just want my life to end and quickly but even fucking planning to get N takes some fucking time.

I feel stupid for wasting so much and so long on my "life" when its nothing but fluffed up shit.

Like it's that meme where that dog is surrounded by fire but saying ita all fine. Thats my life. That's the life so many are encouraging me to live through.

Its a long weekend too. Which doesn't mean anything to me bc I don't do anything or have anyone.

I've been wanting to/considering chilling in the hospital for a little so I am.not so overwhelmed by basic shit like hygiene and to just get a break. Sit in a bed and plan on my phone/tablet/laptop.

But I needa leave things clean enough. So... maybe try to do that this weekend.

I'm hoping that by getting some space from my everyday I can have a more clear head to execute a plan. But tbh buried under lack of self care OR NOT.

I will die.

Aiming for fall but somehow feel like winter is a good time? I fucking hate summer. The heat the bugs I HATE IT. IT ALL GIVES ME SO MUCH FUCKING ANXIETY.

Just wanna end my life as soon as possible and I don't even feel like I have a good graap of that.

Sometimes I wanna say fuck it and make some half ass attempt... why? Bc its like... im not living anyway. Whats a step lower from that? Why does anything mattèr?

I understand the concept of wanting to be "in sound mind and mental state" to CTB and im like half and half of there rn. But i don't agree. If things were sound and I felt like I could maintain life then I wouldn't CTB in general.

I will be going out sad/lonely/depressed. This isnt some fucking celebration. Ima be grinding my teeth and dragging my weight until I can die....

Haaa I needa get it together for at least suicide bc I can't qith life anymore.

I think I can handle a few more weeks? But in a few weeks ima needa see or have some kinda tangible plan to keep going with it...

Like I just need to be moving toward death but I am... stuck and not into it anymore and I am not turning back to life anymore.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Dead Meat, LastFlowers, FuneralCry and 12 others
nopointofliving

nopointofliving

Warrior
Apr 19, 2021
I can relate... I feel you, I can only hug you tight , if you dont mind. Life is mean to us , death is hard to find. Now I'm lying on my bed preparing for my only exit and it's also hard to go for. I'm sorry for all the pain, hugs :heart:

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat, FuneralCry, Beachedwhale and 3 others
Livingvsdying25

Livingvsdying25

Enlightened
Dec 8, 2019
I can relate... I feel you, I can only hug you tight , if you dont mind. Life is mean to us , death is hard to find. Now I'm lying on my bed preparing for my only exit and it's also hard to go for. I'm sorry for all the pain, hugs :heart:
Haa dunno why like I don't feel much anymore but ur message made me tear up a bit. *hugs tight as well*

Life is so mean and Im sorry u feel the same as well. Im in bed too and I feel ya :heart:

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat, Beachedwhale, Journeytoletgo and 1 other person
B

BlankUser

Mage
Apr 24, 2021
Me too... It's like a defeat after defeat. I'm crying right now and I can't escape the pain. It's not living.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat, FuneralCry, Beachedwhale and 4 others
L

LansJ70

Student
May 3, 2021
I've just run out of energy to keep trying

• Hugs
Reactions: Beachedwhale, Dead Meat, FuneralCry and 3 others
Bullit

Bullit

Mage
May 6, 2021
I dk what to do!

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Beachedwhale, Dead Meat, FuneralCry and 3 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I know what that feels like, my friend.
I don't know how much longer I'll be able to keep on fighting but there are days on which I just wanna give up.

Whatever happens, wish you lots of love and peace!!!

Hugs,

Matt

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Beachedwhale, Dead Meat and Livingvsdying25
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I can relate, life is just so cruel. I would do anything for an peaceful death, just like falling into a deep sleep. I feel the same about many methods, I am scared of them going wrong. I wish we had a right to die, people shouldn't be forced to suffer like this. I wish you the best.

• Hugs
Reactions: CrappyMJ, Beachedwhale, Dead Meat and 1 other person
wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
Me too i want to die

• Hugs
Reactions: FuneralCry, Livingvsdying25, Beachedwhale and 1 other person