Ch92921

Ch92921

The call of the void
Dec 29, 2018
I am ugly because sexual orientation seems to be a biological construct.
I believe my embroy has experienced sone hormonal epigenetic flaws, that why I am so ugly.

And even if I was born wirhout this flaw, my face would be only average.

Face shape is totally genetic determinded and the fact I was only average is bother me!

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: come to dust, LastFlowers, Dead Meat and 9 others
W

Werewolf.

Student
May 28, 2021
You aren't ugly. I think you are dealing with some case of BDD (body dysmorphia disorder). Me on the other hand? I'm actually unattractive. I'm not even average. I'm below that.

• Hugs
Reactions: Hurt, James82, Dead Meat and 2 others
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
I believe my embryo has experienced some hormonal epigenetic flaws, that why I am so ugly.
Same but autistic instead of ugly. Fucking embryos.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat and Amumu
Bullit

Bullit

Mage
May 6, 2021
Well,what do the chicks say? Do they like you?

• Hugs
Reactions: Amumu
Amumu

Amumu

Ctb - temporary solution for a permanent problem
Aug 29, 2020
If your culture considers you're ugly it's normal to de depressed since once of the first biological goals of human beings is reproduction.

People can say empty platitude like "beauty is in the inside", it doesn't work that way.

Do as much as you can to fit the physical standards of your society, idk, musculation, beard, etc. and you'll be more accepted.

I don't have a beard and I used to be considered extremely ugly btw.

I hope you can do that despite your mental health problems.

Take care,

Amumu

• Love
Reactions: Lemonandlime, Dead Meat, it's_all_a_game and 1 other person
D

Deformationalplagio

Born deformed
Dec 28, 2019
I am ugly because sexual orientation seems to be a biological construct.
I believe my embroy has experienced sone hormonal epigenetic flaws, that why I am so ugly.

And even if I was born wirhout this flaw, my face would be only average.

Face shape is totally genetic determinded and the fact I was only average is bother me!
I would gladly take ugly or avarage as im deformed. To be honest everyone has potential if they dont have facial disfugerment most are style ugly and not born ugly

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Largeletters, Dead Meat, it's_all_a_game and 3 others
BluesRunTheGame

BluesRunTheGame

Blackpilled
Dec 15, 2020
Women are extremely unreliable when it comes to rating physical attractiveness.
Reasonably attractive girl on Twitter: 'Nothing makes me question whether I'm really attracted to men more than swiping through Tinder.'

There's no hope for any of us.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: James82, hahabye, blue_muse and 2 others
Amumu

Amumu

Aug 29, 2020
I would gladly take ugly or avarage as im deformed. To be honest everyone has potential if they dont have facial disfugerment most are style ugly and not born ugly
I'm really sorry for your situation. But we live in a society which is completely focused on looks and being average is not even enough for most men or women. Nothing compared to being deformed, but if you're just ugly you can't even fit in society anymore for most people.

• Love
Reactions: Dead Meat, Journeytoletgo and death137
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Reasonably attractive girl on Twitter: 'Nothing makes me question whether I'm really attracted to men more than swiping through Tinder.'

There's no hope for any of us.
Lol, and even if you meet someone on Tinder (you have to be normiemaxxed for this to work) the odds of that turning into a sustainable marriage (and the odds that she hasn't taken the cocks of many men in her youth) is very close to 0%.
average-number-of-sexual-partners-in-selected-countries-worldwide.jpg

Last edited:
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
It could be worse. You could be ugly on the inside like I am. That doesn't mean I'm diminishing your struggle though. I get that society doesn't make it easy to be ugly.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat, lofticries and death137
Futile

Futile

Tired of being lonely
Sep 3, 2020
Lol, and even if you meet someone on Tinder (you have to be normiemaxxed for this to work) the odds of that turning into a sustainable marriage (and the odds that she hasn't taken the cocks of many men in her youth) is very close to 0%.
Based

Reactions: James82 and GenesAndEnvironment
Ch92921

Ch92921

The call of the void
Dec 29, 2018
If your culture considers you're ugly it's normal to de depressed since once of the first biological goals of human beings is reproduction.

People can say empty platitude like "beauty is in the inside", it doesn't work that way.

Do as much as you can to fit the physical standards of your society, idk, musculation, beard, etc. and you'll be more accepted.

I don't have a beard and I used to be considered extremely ugly btw.

I hope you can do that despite your mental health problems.

Take care,

Amumu
So homosexualiy is a bioligical mistake/error?

• Wow
Reactions: Amumu
Amumu

Amumu

Aug 29, 2020
So homosexualiy is a bioligical mistake/error?
The first biological goal of human beings is sex and reproduction, if you prefer.
Some other animals are homosexual as well, maybe it exists in order to avoid overpopulation among some species, for instance.
You should do the research by yourself on Google Scholar.

Ch92921

Ch92921

The call of the void
Dec 29, 2018
Well,what do the chicks say? Do they like you?
Are you blind or what? My sexual orientation is flawed<> homosexuality.
The first biological goal of human beings is sex and reproduction, if you prefer.
Some other animals are homosexual as well, maybe it exists in order to avoid overpopulation among some species, for instance.
You should do the research by yourself on Google Scholar.
I am affected and I believe its biological determinded. Its definitly flawed should be ,,corrected"!

I believe I have experienced prenataly/neonataly some hormonal/epigenetic issues.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Largeletters and Amumu
H

Hurt

Paragon
Nov 13, 2020
I was bullyed during primary and high school because I am ugly and shy. I wanted to punch them in their faces. And that made me hate this world, society and myself. Now that I'm an adult it's like "I don't care anymore". You think I'm ugly? That's good. You think I'm handsome? That's good too. I don't care what others think about my appearance anymore.

• Hugs
Reactions: Largeletters, Scribble Fan and Symbiote
J

jj83

May 14, 2021
I'm ugly too. I used to be beautiful. During a manic episode I had a series of plastic surgeries that completely ruined my face. Now I don't go outside anymore. I have no future.

• Hugs
Reactions: newave3, Largeletters and Dead Meat
R

Roseate

Arcanist
Mar 24, 2021
Are you blind or what? My sexual orientation is flawed<> homosexuality.

I am affected and I believe its biological determinded. Its definitly flawed should be ,,corrected"!

I believe I have experienced prenataly/neonataly some hormonal/epigenetic issues.
There is nothing flawed about being homosexual. Nothing. You like who you like. It's not like we have control over it. I hate when people say homosexual is a choice because is heterosexual a choice? Not really.

• Love
Reactions: Largeletters, Dead Meat and saltshaker
NothingElseMatters

NothingElseMatters

Warlock
Mar 30, 2020
well, I ain't gonna try to fool you, you're ugly indeed, it's something we must learn to live with it, unfortunately there's nothing we can do.

• Aww..
Reactions: it's_all_a_game and saltshaker
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Beauty standards of this society really suck.
I've seen lots of cases in which they only pick the good-looking people instead of the ones who really deserve a job position for example.

However, there are some people who really care about the inside and the kind you person you are and that's really awesome.

Whatever happens, wish you the best.

Hugs,

Matt

Reactions: Largeletters, Roseate and Hurt
Futile

Futile

Tired of being lonely
Sep 3, 2020
Beauty standards of this society really suck.
Beauty standards are innate of human nature, they made studies where toddlers and even chickens were attracted to objectively attractive faces

• Aww..
Reactions: Ame and it's_all_a_game
NormaJeane

NormaJeane

Mar 24, 2021
The sexual selection of man depends a lot on the look and appearance because that is how humans are programmed. Some birds are attracted to how they sing. But we all will be ugly when we grow old.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
goat

goat

Just a goat trying to get in the next bus
May 18, 2021
Gonna be honest, I don't think you're ugly. I'm not saying this to be nice cause I don't think being ugly is a bad thing to begin with.
Try to avoid toxic content focused on absurd beauty standards on social media and don't compare yourself to movie stars or whatever is edited.
Most of people aren't "beautiful", the beauty standards society creates will never contemplate the majority of people. It's unfair but that's how it's. and just because you don't fit 100% it doesn't mean that you're ugly.
Try to hit the gym or get different clothes to improve your style, play with different kinds of beards, wear accessories that you like, use some skin care products, this all can make you identify more with your own image and to find stuff you like in your appearance.
And remember you're not your physical traits! You had no way how to choose them! People judge much more the way you present yourself than your traits by themselves alone.
also being sexy is much more a matter of how you act than your face.
Chill and don't put such a big part of your self worth in your bone structure, those bones are carrying you around, they deserve some love

Reactions: Largeletters
Ch92921

Ch92921

The call of the void
Dec 29, 2018
Gonna be honest, I don't think you're ugly. I'm not saying this to be nice cause I don't think being ugly is a bad thing to begin with.
Try to avoid toxic content focused on absurd beauty standards on social media and don't compare yourself to movie stars or whatever is edited.
Most of people aren't "beautiful", the beauty standards society creates will never contemplate the majority of people. It's unfair but that's how it's. and just because you don't fit 100% it doesn't mean that you're ugly.
Try to hit the gym or get different clothes to improve your style, play with different kinds of beards, wear accessories that you like, use some skin care products, this all can make you identify more with your own image and to find stuff you like in your appearance.
And remember you're not your physical traits! You had no way how to choose them! People judge much more the way you present yourself than your traits by themselves alone.
also being sexy is much more a matter of how you act than your face.
Chill and don't put such a big part of your self worth in your bone structure, those bones are carrying you around, they deserve some love
But i am not model handsome or above average. I am just average is bad.

This life makes me very sick. I have zero how long my SI wants to torture me.

C

come to dust

Arcanist
Oct 28, 2019
Was this written to me?

If yes, you just deeply insulted me, and second you have enforced my ideas to commuting suicide.

Please answer me, if you will answer with yes, I will respond to you what I think of this life.
So you believe I am ugly.

I say bullshit. The genetic of face shape is more illogical and coincidentally. Our face, face morphology is determinded by 5000-10000 SNPs. How someone will look is very coincidentally. The weird thing is most of the genetic Variations have zero influence on health or longvity.

It bothers me too much and I wont change my attitude or ,,accept" this. I am not this kind of person. Sorry Nothingelsematters and Dr Iron Art.

Life is about good feeling, I have never experiened the feeling of being ,,hot" or ,handsome" and my soul doesnt like that and never will.
To me you are extremely, extremely attractive. But I dont know if that means much because i am very ugly. I'm a 0/10

Reactions: Largeletters
L

loopylou

Learn to fly
Jan 11, 2021
What's a woman's sexual history got to do with marriage ?

• Love
Reactions: patheticpartner