Trashcan

Trashcan

Trash
Aug 31, 2018
I am so fucking awkward. I don't have autism, but I am just an awkward human being. I always cringe after social interactions. I probably make other problem cringe, too. It's not the only reason I want to ctb but it certainly is a reason. But the good news is I recently found out I'll be getting the house to myself for at least an hour in the near future, great opportunity to hang myself and not worry about any interventions.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, throwaway123, mwu14 and 4 others
U

unoriginal

Apr 28, 2018
Own it. It's just one of the ways of being human, why should you be ashamed of being yourself? My awkwardness hasn't gone away since realizing this, but I don't fret about it anymore. It's still a nuisance in terms of communicational difficulties and misunderstandings it engenders, but at least I don't mentally flagellate myself over every faux pas every time I go to sleep.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Trashcan, Slacker and 2 others
Desperate_Soul

Desperate_Soul

I'll See You Guys On The Other Side Of The Rainbow
Aug 26, 2018
Owning it is a good advice! Otherwise, I wouldn't be able to chat on this forum. I'm awkward as fuck and nobody understands me, but as long as I understand myself, I'm pretty okay with that. I'm just being myself.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Trashcan and lv-gras
D

Deleted_9cKnXB34QG

Mage
Jun 26, 2018
I always cringe after social interactions
Relatable. I even cringe at the stuff I say online, lol,

I have absolutely no clue how social interaction works, I say something and people get angry at me and I'm like "why the fuck? what did I say?" I don't understand this stuff at all.
That's why I isolate myself as much as possible. It's better to just watch netflix and play games. Nothing good ever comes out of talking to people.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Coolchicka, Trashcan and 2 others
throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
I try to avoid people as much as possible. Even here it is hard to talk.

To be honest humans are absolutely disgusting.

Last edited:
Reactions: Maksimka Ai, Jaded, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 3 others
lost illusions

lost illusions

bye
Sep 12, 2018
I am so fucking awkward. I don't have autism, but I am just an awkward human being. I always cringe after social interactions. I probably make other problem cringe, too. It's not the only reason I want to ctb but it certainly is a reason.
Every day

Reactions: lv-gras and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals