Freakazette

Freakazette

May you find the light that was stolen from you.
May 18, 2021
There's no other choice.

But, damn, I'm so scaaaared! First, I was concerned about the pain, and now even though my only worry remained NOT TO SURVIVE. I do, I do want to go away, I'm already dead enduring pain with my eyes wide open ( health issues, physical ), but the thought that I'm not gonna be here anymore, even though I wasn't here before, so... I have to do it, but why is this so frightening? Life itself is a long slow suicide road anyway, but that doesn't mean you can stay here a lot when you're not remotely near alive...

geez

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Ramirez, Wraith, Efilismislife and 7 others
H

Homecoming

Wizard
Aug 14, 2020
fast for at least 8 hours (follow Stan's guide of SN) and most importantly… don't get found too early/drinking alcohol before you take SN!

• Hugs
Reactions: Wraith and Freakazette
Freakazette

Freakazette

May 18, 2021
fast for at least 8 hours (follow Stan's guide of SN) and most importantly… don't get found too early/drinking alcohol before you take SN!
@IsurvivedSN , thank you

I'm going to fast, that's not a problem. I'm living alone, so...hopefully, no one will show up in at least 1 day. I'm going to put some music on in order for the neighbours to not hear anything.

I don't drink alcohol, my head hurts from that instantly...

BUT I don't have any other meds besides SN, even though I read that even with anti-emetic you can still puke... I'm afraid of surviving on my own, but it's a hard job to do it...

Just drinking knowingly, fully conscious that any moment it's going to kick in and DIE or that you might fail puking ( but I'll have backups )

Last edited:
Reactions: Wraith and Homecoming
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand how you might be scared. I guess it's probably the survival instinct too. If this is the option you want then I wish you peace.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ramirez, Wraith, Scribble Fan and 1 other person
Freakazette

Freakazette

May 18, 2021
I understand how you might be scared. I guess it's probably the survival instinct too. If this is the option you want then I wish you peace.
@FuneralCry , thank you for always leaving a reply:happy:. I want to CTB, definetly, just that you're so aware though about everything, you kno'? Every lil' aspect... ( and when I think that some just do it, impulsively, without so much thinking and worrying )

• Hugs
Reactions: Wraith and FuneralCry
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I know, dear.
I'm scared too. Dying is not easy at all.
I wish things were easier.

Whatever happens, wish you the best!

Hugs and love,

Matt

• Hugs
Reactions: Ramirez, Wraith, Efilismislife and 1 other person
N

NoPointToContinue

Student
Jun 2, 2021
I think whatever we say, think or believe, nothing can prepare us for that moment we take the drug and it becomes official that we are going to die. What will be the body's and mind's reaction? Violent, scared, panicked...everything can happen. That's why we need to carefully consider every aspects of our suicide and to see that we are absolutely certain about it. Taking the drug and realizing that you don't want to die would be terrifying.

• Love
Reactions: Freakazette, Ramirez and Wraith