Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Is it fair to live in that place between life and death.?
Many people try to help but sometimes we can not and do not want be reached.
Recovery would be the greatest gift but seems so far away or not there at all.!
I even lie to myself saying tomorrow is a new day as if something magical will happen overnight - i am such a fool.
Maybe its time for my last drink.!

Reactions: Final Escape, OnlyMercy, 21Neberg and 12 others
L

Ln42

Ihm/iai
Jun 13, 2018
Hi Lara, I can really relate to this, I even tried to explain to my care co that what type of life do I have when all I think about is death and yes, I could give recovery another shot but I will always end up back here (as in mentally back here not this website!)
It's so hard to explain. My brain at times is so conflicted and confused if you know what I mean?

Reactions: Final Escape, 21Neberg and Popeye
NorthAmericanQc

NorthAmericanQc

Experienced
Feb 5, 2019
I even lie to myself saying tomorrow is a new day as if something magical will happen overnight - i am such a fool.

Omg.. I feel the same.. I went to seek for help, my girlfriend asked me to go. But.. I feel like I don't want that help. I feel the same as you.

Reactions: Final Escape, 21Neberg, Popeye and 1 other person
Redt2go

Redt2go

flower child
Jan 5, 2019
Recovery is possible it just seems far away like you said... If you're serious about recovery I hope you reach out

Reactions: Final Escape, 21Neberg and Popeye
A

Aaron Jones

Feb 10, 2019
I don't want to give up but feel I have no choice my family are obviously not happy about it. I am hopefully getting some help this week but I have mentally set a date for Friday Night.

Reactions: Redt2go, OnlyMercy and Popeye
Crazy I

Crazy I

Madman
Nov 28, 2018
I kinda understand how you feel right now, and recovery seems like an oasis in the middle of the desert. I just wish you all the best regardless of your decision. If you want to recover then don't be scared to reach out and get help but if you choose to let go then i hope you find peace.

Reactions: Jenna, Redt2go and Popeye
E

Evan Horoszko

Dec 16, 2018
Yeah @Lara Francis I can definitely relate. I just don't understand how if people would just like to die, why can't others respect that? We are not hurting anyone but ourselves.

Reactions: Redt2go, OnlyMercy and 21Neberg
21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
Yeah @Lara Francis I can definitely relate. I just don't understand how if people would just like to die, why can't others respect that? We are not hurting anyone but ourselves.

Unfortunately that's not true for most of us. Though life or death should be 100% our own choice, our parents and family will still be hurt by our death.

Reactions: Jupiter and Redt2go
Redt2go

Redt2go

flower child
Jan 5, 2019
Because it's like the most permanent break up in the world