RealLostSoul

RealLostSoul

once rock bottom, always rock bottom
Oct 11, 2019
I actually understand their views and I for myself can view life as a gift in and of itself. It's an amazing thing that happen to exist, however, I also believe in fate/determination not as in an esotheric way of a higher instance having a "plan" but more like the logic of how life works and how certain traits or situations predetermine events. Everything is random at the basis but randomness influences other randomness. What I want to say is that unfortunately some people have it bad from jump street. Are born with bad luck, predetermined for mental illness or bad luck. Determined for bad days, misery, strokes of fate and all that. I believe there is no solution to all problems. Therapy, meds don't change or heal anything. It's just a cope for a void of loneliness. I think in the end the only real solution is death. Death will always redeem us from our past and it's beatiful in it's own way. I kinda think that children shouldn't commit suicide as they are indeed growing and changing in many ways but if you are an adult and full of life's shit draw suicide can be a noble solution to permanent problems.
I think it's sad as my biggest wish for Earth would be that everyone had the possibility to a happy end. Everyone should be able find redemption, healing and positivity, happiness, in their lives. I think life can be extremely beatiful and astonishing but unfortunately for us it isn't and we have to find "happiness" in ending it. It makes me sad and it really is tragic but that's the irony of it all I guess.

Sorry for typos and all that, its late af and I am high on alprazolam which I have to take to endure severe panic attacks, anxiety and mental breakdowns from my trauma now. In a couple of weeks I will be addicted so I kinda wanna die beofre that.

Reactions: ChoclateIsSweet, everydayiloveyou, demuic and 1 other person
SweetDreams500

SweetDreams500

Narcissistic gay NEETcel
Apr 4, 2021
Is that randy stair?

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Sorry to hear that.
Whatever happens, I wish you lots of love and peace.

As regards the pro-lifers, they remind me of religious people who tell me Jesus loves me. I just do my best so as not to waste my time by talking to them.

Hugs,

Matt

Reactions: Decidueye, RealLostSoul and Lostandlooking
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Yes, some people are simply cursed and prone to bad luck. Personally I cannot comprehend the pro lifer viewpoint as my brain simply isn't wired for this world, this life has been cruel to me. I view this life as pointless, our only purpose here is to die. I do understand your views.

L

Lostkitten1

Apr 28, 2020
Pro lifers simply haven't been in the position where suicide is considered as an option. If they had, they wouldn't be pro life anymore.

Reactions: Decidueye