Arcanist
Sep 30, 2018
except nonexistance and the total state of nothingness

Reactions: Iwant2sleepforever, Final Escape, lostinthedream and 1 other person
A

Anon1337

Mage
Oct 1, 2018
A tranquil place with huge mountains and lush meadows.

Reactions: Maravillosa, Final Escape and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
InkBlot

InkBlot

What Do You See?
Sep 17, 2018
Incorpreality and the ability to see the entire universe without the constraint of time.

Reactions: Maravillosa, Final Escape and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
lostinthedream

lostinthedream

Warlock
Sep 2, 2018
f39c2a1fe4d81b9a9ac506899cfed782--fantasy-pictures-water-droplets.jpg

Reactions: Final Escape, Lizzie S., Angst Filled Fuck Up and 3 others
Wantingpeace

Wantingpeace

Wizard
Aug 16, 2018
Perfect peace

Reactions: Final Escape and lv-gras
C

Circles

Visionary
Sep 3, 2018
I don't know what exactly especially if there are rules or if I will have limited control like in this life. Like what would total freedom even be like? Hell what would life even be like or how would I change? Is there even an 'I' when I'm there? Would I feel the same emotions or urges? Would boredom exists and if so wouldn't that in of itself be suffering? So many questions and limited human language to express how unknown an afterlife would entail. I feel nonexistence is the only thing that comes close to actual peace and free from it all. And if I had all the freedom to do what I want? I wouldn't know where to even begin with such options. Even an eternity of that would eventually get boring.

Reactions: throwaway777, lv-gras and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
ignominia

ignominia

O Rose thou art sick.
Oct 6, 2018
"Association with the forces of nature, with beasts, plants, rocks, storms and waves, [...] adaptation, transformation, dissolution of the divine and human into uncontrolled forces".It's an exctract from a Novalis novel The Novices of Sais. I enjoy to think that something like that will happen.

Reactions: lv-gras
A

Aaron Josef

Student
Oct 6, 2018
Nothingness.

Reactions: lv-gras and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I can't imagine, I envision no afterlife. It would be a pleasant surprise if you get to have conversations with dead people you used to know.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and lv-gras
eczema

eczema

Oct 6, 2018
i was raised Episcopalian so i picture the traditional "fluffy cloud heaven". i believe that we'll see our loved ones on the other side.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Final Escape
Maravillosa

Maravillosa

Господи помилуй — мир в Україні!
Sep 7, 2018
I imagine that I will be reunited with deceased loved ones, as well as meet ancestors, canonized saints and historical figures (especially those whom I have written about and/or ctb). I also imagine Heaven with an immense but exceedingly well-organized library, with all sorts of books and historical documents. I would be able to spend as much time as I want with the books and documents (well, time does not really exist in Heaven, but I think you know what I am trying to say), and instantly have perpetual full knowledge of them. Boredom would be impossible in Heaven.

I imagine that I will be wearing a lovely white gown (rather like a fairly modest wedding gown) that is impossible to stain and can reflect all the colors of the rainbow: I suppose all the women and girls in Heaven will have similar long prismatic white dresses, but in different styles reflecting the fashion of the era in which they lived. (I have not yet thought about the afterlife fashion of the guys in Heaven :wink:) Those who lived to be at least 33 (Jesus' age when He died and was resurrected, according to tradition) will be that age in Heaven (those who died at earlier ages will be the age at which they died, except for infants and the unborn: I suspect that they will probably be at the toddler stage). Like @InkBlot I imagine "the ability to see the entire universe without the constraint of time."

Anyway, it is difficult to describe a supernatural state in human language. All that I am sure of is that Heaven will be infinitely wonderful beyond my wildest expectations -- if, God willing, I make it there, of course :halo:

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and lostinthedream