L

lovehate22

Jun 10, 2020
renderTimingPixel.png

so i have been fasting and trying to lose weight , which i know is counter productive when you also have an interest in drugs, but i am not claming to be a perfect person , i am into health and fitness , but i also have a dark side where i am depressed and lonely and want to escape through drugs, so i got some xanax through the darknet , now these were pressed pills ,and i am assuming they were as described in the description where i bought them which was 2mg alprazolam

by last wednesday i had been intermittent fasting for some time where i only ate during a small window , usually between 4 & 8 pm, and this seemed to be working well for me , i was feeling good, and i had a sense of control over my depression and everything else in life, and i was losing weight, that completely changed when i took a xan on that wednesday night (which i initially took to get some sleep) the 2mg pill completely blacked me out. So from wednesday to friday, i have brief memories of ordering horrible fast food through the app skipthedishes making several trips to the convenience store , and actually lying on my bedroom floor completely naked with a stomach ache and consuming the rest of the pills i had in my possession (which was about 6 of them)

on saturday when i regained conciousness , i fell into a deep depression again, i looked at my bank history and realized i made about 4 seperate skipthedishes orders each one totaling about 50 dollars (i gave a generious tip on each occasion) while i was at the convenience store i remember running into a guy who asked me to call him a taxi, and as i was making the call he threw up , and declared he had lost his phone and was fucked up (i guess he was more intoxicated than me at that moment even though i was blacked out ?) i remember talking to the taxi dispatch over the phone and being able to accurately give the right address and succesfully call him a cab....
so i guess the worst thing to come out of this is that i wasted a whole bunch of money and got a stomache ache, luckily i still have my wallet and somehow i didn't get robbed or made a fool of myself while in public, but im still depressed , and feeling down about my actions, and i have not gone back to feeling hundred percent , but i just can't believe xanax had that much control over me, all i wanted was some relief...

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Aww..
Reactions: Soul and AnxietyAttack44
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
i just can't believe xanax had that much control over me, all i wanted was some relief...
  1. Any medication purchased on the darknet may not be what it is supposed to be, either through deliberate attempts to scam customers or through accidentally poor quality control.

2. Taking any medication while fasting can drastically increase the effects.

Reactions: Aap and lovehate22
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
All xanax ever did to me was knock me out. Isn't there some sedative that's notorious for coaxing people to keep doing things even though their usual control mechanisms have passed out?

@itsromz, I'm sorry you had that crappy experience, but glad it wasn't worse.

Reactions: lovehate22
A

AnxietyAttack44

I just wanna go to my husband already.
Jun 5, 2020
All xanax ever did to me was knock me out. Isn't there some sedative that's notorious for coaxing people to keep doing things even though their usual control mechanisms have passed out?

@itsromz, I'm sorry you had that crappy experience, but glad it wasn't worse.
I red lately about zolpidem. It seems to cause all kinds of blackout activities. Maybe you thought of that. Maybe im wrong.

Reactions: lovehate22 and Soul
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Any of the gabaergic agents can do this. One of the reasons Benzos are used clinically for their ability to induce amenesia, but ambien is well known for this.

1593440787092 1593440787092

Reactions: lovehate22