qwert3948

qwert3948

Apr 24, 2023
just tired of it honestly
i started having brainfog once i was in a really stressful place and it served as a coping way to shut my brain off of everything

but now i'm unable to live properly because my brain won't brain

i think i read somewhere brainfog came from less oxygen/blood circulation on ur brain or something like that?
how do i solve that though?

• Hugs
Reactions: Sukui, Celerity, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
gggy

gggy

Wishing you the best❤️
Dec 22, 2023
eat healthy, exercise, go outside, breath and do fun things and learn new things other from normal life activities, there are some complement like food with omega-3(fish oil..) vitamins like c and b-12, lion's mane mushroom and others.

I had brainfog because I used to smoke weed a lot so these helped me reduce it with also cutting down my usage

Reactions: bramblebamblebambe, NumbItAll and Celerity
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
Exercise and highly stimulating activities like videogames helped me. The latter can itself offer a sort of fog, so I went with a genre that is less likely to cause a trance-like state: strategy. I played Civ VI.

Reactions: bramblebamblebambe
leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
I know this sound silly but raw meat. Try sushi or rare steaks

Reactions: bramblebamblebambe
marina

marina

overplayed
Jan 23, 2023
*L-Theanine*, Omega 3s, B vitamins, D VITAMINS, exercising, productive mornings, positive thinking (at least in the mornings), journaling, prune unnecessary stressers. Medications can also help.

Reactions: Celerity and bramblebamblebambe
koro

koro

この夢は本当に嫌います。
Nov 11, 2023
"This can be caused by overworking, lack of sleep, stress, and spending too much time on the computer."

My brain also doesn't brain, never heard of brain fog but now I know, thanks.

Since I hardly sleep, am very stressed a lot of times, and spent most of my day in the computer (I don't overwork tho ig), I'm not surprised that my brain is fogged.

So I guess can be solved by sleeping more, relaxing and maybe spend time outside with friends or smth instead on the computer, maybe that would help.

Last edited:
dreamscape1111

dreamscape1111

all is well
Feb 1, 2023
Meditation
Healthy diet
Exercise
Hydration
Being in nature
Dopamine detox
Break from technology