Lookoutbelow

Lookoutbelow

Jump to it
Sep 14, 2023
I plan on drinking. I did not drink at all for 10 plus years. I've been drinking a lot lately and I feel like it will definitely help with SI. I've also been watching and listening to some wild stuff about existence this seems to calm my nerves a little. I've also read a lot of stories about people who have jumped. I think if they can do it so can I. I've chosen jumping for the fact of not being able to turn back once I go. Too many stories of people's SI kicking in after the fact and then living with regret. I am confident my jump will result in death, so that is not an issue. I just don't want to chicken out once my time comes. I feel like I will be able to do it. I'm just looking for any extra "edge" I can get. Thanks in advance for advice.

• Hugs
Reactions: Gonnerr and MatrixPrisoner
laylaN

laylaN

Apr 4, 2023
If I knew how to give myself that "push", I wouldn't be here lol. Sorry I can't be more helpful, but I hope you find what you're looking for. Wishing you peace 🙏

Reactions: Lookoutbelow
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
Nice pun. LSD or some other type of hard psychadelic drug might to the trick. Maybe even bath salts if you can find it. I can only imagine this guy was on something when he jumped:

And bath salts makes you seem to lose every ounce of inhibition:

These suggestions are probably far-fetched reaches, but I know that you're desperately seeking something that can take you over the edge and have exhausted many other resources.

hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
pretend your in a dream and convince yourself that you can fly. also just do it spontaneously, don't sit there lingering at the spot. go up, look at the view for a few seconds most, and jump. best time is when your thinking of something else and your distracted then just go for it. admire a random bird or tree then jump. good luck <3

Lookoutbelow

Lookoutbelow

Jump to it
Sep 14, 2023
Nice pun. LSD or some other type of hard psychadelic drug might to the trick. Maybe even bath salts if you can find it. I can only imagine this guy was on something when he jumped:

And bath salts makes you seem to lose every ounce of inhibition:

These suggestions are probably far-fetched reaches, but I know that you're desperately seeking something that can take you over the edge and have exhausted many other resources.
I appreciate any and all suggestions. I am so ready. I just want to be sure when I get there. Thanks.
Sad to see you go if/when you do. ☹️

On a less serious note be sure to either carry a small umbrella or shout out your username before you do it.
Lol, yes.
pretend your in a dream and convince yourself that you can fly. also just do it spontaneously, don't sit there lingering at the spot. go up, look at the view for a few seconds most, and jump. best time is when your thinking of something else and your distracted then just go for it. admire a random bird or tree then jump. good luck <3
Thanks, I do think about the convincing myself it's a dream. All of these are helpful. Thanks for your input.
Thanks, I do think about the convincing myself it's a dream. All of these are helpful. Thanks for your input.

• Hugs
Reactions: MatrixPrisoner and hi-okbye
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
It's not my method but if i was to do it , i would like to put perfume under my nose to have something good to smell before jumping and cover your eyes with something.

It will still be scary but a little less.

And maybe have your favorite music playing while you jump and benzos to calm yourself.

Attachments

• businessman-with-a-black-blindfold-over-eyes.jpg
    businessman-with-a-black-blindfold-over-eyes.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: MatrixPrisoner, Lookoutbelow and hi-okbye
Lookoutbelow

Lookoutbelow

Jump to it
Sep 14, 2023
It's not my method but if i was to do it , i would like to put perfume under my nose to have something good to smell before jumping and cover your eyes with something.

It will still be scary but a little less.

And maybe have your favorite music playing while you jump and benzos to calm yourself.
Thanks. Never thought of something good to smell. That is a nice touch. I could get benzos but that would require effort, not much, but more than I care to exert.

Reactions: hi-okbye
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
Thanks. Never thought of something good to smell. That is a nice touch. I could get benzos but that would require effort, not much, but more than I care to
Yes benzos would help for sure. Personally i would do it with blindfold on my eyes, we came from darkness, its better to go back in darkness with a blindfold on your eyes.