theycallmetaylor

theycallmetaylor

live happily
Jan 25, 2024
i've lived as long as i can remember with anxiety and depression. who knows when i did something to alert my parents and i was diagnosed at a very young age. to this day i don't know what it was, for all i know it could be placebo. no matter the meds, my anxiety always makes me relapse into another depressive state. this has been a continuous cycle throughout my life, although it got worse as of recently. this time around, extreme stress triggered my anxiety, causing me to make a rash decision. this causes the common domino effect throughout my life, leading to extreme depression. if people find out, then my meds get changed. nothing works, no point in saying anything anymore. compared to many others, my life shouldn't lead to any issues. i have no financial problems and i have a decent education. everything about me is average or above average, i have no reason to complain. i should live happily, but i cant. i want to seek recovery, which is why i post this here. although i want to recover, i dont want to keep living like this. is there a way to overcome this? there are many times throughout my life i have lived happily, but it eventually it all comes crashing down. i want to recover and never start this cycle again, but it seems impossible.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kimlett, Redacted24 and CC123