ihatelifeandcoping

ihatelifeandcoping

Mar 12, 2024
i struggle to figure out if my life is worth living or not, i need to make a decision soon of either to ctb or keep living and fixing my life but idk if i should even bother, i don't think i will ever be happy and i think that i will ctb later anyway, it is just hard to know, i think this is just my survival instinct trying to stop me from doing it

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep, Lostandlooking, Ultra'sPurgat0rio and 3 others
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
Certainly no one else can make that judgment for you. It will require serious and deep reflection on your part. I hate to shill therapy but solely for that purpose talking to someone on the outside may help you come to a more reasonable assessment.

Reactions: worthIess, Forever Sleep, Linda and 4 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
None of us knows the future and what's gonna happen. You will have to make a decision whether or not you wanna give life another chance / recovery / improvements or not. I would say if u have a method ready and at hand you can exit at any time should things not work out for you. CTB is always the very last option when everything else fails.

Reactions: Lostandlooking, Unknown21, DeIetedUser4739 and 1 other person
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
That's just your choice to make in the end. I'd say that, if you think that your life isn't worth living to you, then it isn't. If you think that it is, then it is. In the end, it's your life and your body to decide what to do with said life as everything is meaningless anyway and the outcome is the same regardless

Reactions: worthIess, Forever Sleep, sserafim and 1 other person
ihatelifeandcoping

ihatelifeandcoping

Mar 12, 2024
Certainly no one else can make that judgment for you. It will require serious and deep reflection on your part. I hate to shill therapy but solely for that purpose talking to someone on the outside may help you come to a more reasonable assessment.
None of us knows the future and what's gonna happen. You will have to make a decision whether or not you wanna give life another chance / recovery / improvements or not. I would say if u have a method ready and at hand you can exit at any time should things not work out for you. CTB is always the very last option when everything else fails.
That's just your choice to make in the end. I'd say that, if you think that your life isn't worth living to you, then it isn't. If you think that it is, then it is. In the end, it's your life and your body to decide what to do with said life as everything is meaningless anyway and the outcome is the same regardless
logically, my life is 100% not worth living and ik 100% that it will never get better and that i will always suffer and be miserable.
it is just that i can't accept that it is over and i have to give up. my brain just can't accept it so i keep coping miserably.
i just want my misery to end already. i wish my head will just let me die.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep, Ultra'sPurgat0rio and Praestat_Mori
U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
you're able to see what to keep going for, i would say. whether it's death or life, you can keep going for it, towards it. people will reinforce that it's your choice like a herd and they're right but you can see what you want and keep going for it. maybe this will help, best wishes.

ihatelifeandcoping

ihatelifeandcoping

Mar 12, 2024
you're able to see what to keep going for, i would say. whether it's death or life, you can keep going for it, towards it. people will reinforce that it's your choice like a herd and they're right but you can see what you want and keep going for it. maybe this will help, best wishes.
i don't want to die. i can sometimes enjoy living very much and i wish i could live. i just hate suffering so much daily and my suffering is incurable so i guess it is suicide then, what am i even supposed to do

U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
i don't want to die. i can sometimes enjoy living very much and i wish i could live. i just hate suffering so much daily and my suffering is incurable so i guess it is suicide then, what am i even supposed to do
i understand, i still have some tensions like that though i find in my own suffering they are not as conflicting as they were. i guess it's a process and you just have to work towards the answers that suit you the most, nothing else you can do.

lkjhgfdsa1

lkjhgfdsa1

šŸ–¤
Apr 17, 2024
in my opinion, life is inherently meaningless and has no value
it's about the meaning you give to it and worth you ascribe to it yourself

Reactions: lizzywizzy09
ihatelifeandcoping

ihatelifeandcoping

Mar 12, 2024
in my opinion, life is inherently meaningless and has no value
it's about the meaning you give to it and worth you ascribe to it yourself
it is not about lack of meaning. it is about daily chronic mental pain that i can't solve.
i will stop procrastinating about my suicide. i will look on how to get SN.
if god, fuck that fool, wants to do some mumbo jumbo and save my ass then good. if not, i will at least have it to end things whenever i want to.
i genuinely hope i won't be alive in one year from now. i have to be a crazy retard to keep living this.