Mercy

Mercy

Apr 9, 2021
So I saw a doctor and told him I was suffering from nausea, heartburn and occasional vomiting. I said I'd taken meto before and it worked for me. He immediately became suspicious and asked me who prescribed that to me so I reflexively lied and he still treated me with suspicion the rest of the appointment and only gave me a script for omeprazole.

I am limited on the doctors I can see because of my welfare tier insurance, how am I supposed to get it?

• Aww..
Reactions: som1 and Fin
LifeQuitter2018

LifeQuitter2018

Wanderer
Aug 12, 2018
Do you need meto for N or SN ?

If your method is SN just use backup drink.

orlandom

orlandom

Mage
Mar 4, 2021
So I saw a doctor and told him I was suffering from nausea, heartburn and occasional vomiting. I said I'd taken meto before and it worked for me. He immediately became suspicious and asked me who prescribed that to me so I reflexively lied and he still treated me with suspicion the rest of the appointment and only gave me a script for omeprazole.

I am limited on the doctors I can see because of my welfare tier insurance, how am I supposed to get it?
In my case, I bought this from a person who no longer needed this medicine - in my city.

D

diyCTB

Mage
Oct 28, 2018
@Mercy Maybe you will have better luck with doctor in a private clinic?

Alucard

Alucard

Wizard
Feb 8, 2019
How to get meto now ? On ebay for example ?

gus.nixon

gus.nixon

and now we rise and we are everywhere
Apr 19, 2020
I wish I could get N but all the suppliers seem unreliable now.
There are two that still seem quite reliable that are listed in the PPH. Option #2 seems to be very responsive and I know people here that have had recent success with packages landing. I will be keeping everyone informed of my success or failure with this endeavor.

Reactions: LifeQuitter2018 and diyCTB
Mercy

Mercy

Apr 9, 2021
In my case, I bought this from a person who no longer needed this medicine - in my city.
How exactly did you find them? Pure chance?
@Mercy Maybe you will have better luck with doctor in a private clinic?
I don't think so. That one doctors reaction had me spooked because I could tell he knew.

Reactions: BeautifulMosaics