leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
I fucked up my life and I feel like I can't get over it. It is hard to accept that my life is not going to be anywhere close to what I wanted.
It especially hurts because my brother is very successful and compared to him I am an absolute failure.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Tired_of_myself, LoiteringClouds, Kimlett and 1 other person
carac

carac

"and if this is the end, i am glad i met you."
May 27, 2023
I think you have to kind of reaccess what is important or of value to you. I am a failure but I just try and do stuff to help, I give blood, I volunteer, I take care of my dogs. I will never be successful, I will never have things like wealth, status, respect, probably even never have a girlfriend but maybe I did a good deed that changed another person's life for the better.

Reactions: lurk3r, LoiteringClouds, Redacted24 and 2 others
Andrews

Andrews

Jan 1, 2024
Well i was kinda successful some years back and that didn't make me too happy either.
I don't think we're here to be happy, but to suffer and pay our debts.
Maybe we shouldn't look at this life as if it's everything we have. We came from somewhere and we're going somewhere. So why struggle and cry to get something that we're forced to renounce soon anyway? Life is quite short, even tho it feels slow when suffering.

Reactions: divinemistress36, Tired_of_myself, leavingthesoultrap and 1 other person
Katdogg

Katdogg

Jan 31, 2024
Comparing yourself to others won't help. I think that is some golden rule.

People suggest finding something meaningful for yourself and pursue that ( not an easy thing when you have to provide for your basic needs, but some people make it work)

Try to create hope ( even my delusional hopes keep me moving forward for a time). What kept me going last year was " You're going to die anyway, why not try this? " ...it worked (for awhile)

Reactions: Tired_of_myself and Kimlett
sammiechzxv

sammiechzxv

just a girl who's kinda sad
Aug 7, 2023
Honestly, you either have it or you don't

But try to find hobbies or things that make you genuinely happy. Something you can look forward to at the end of the day.

Reactions: Tired_of_myself
D

DeletedAccount0864

Student
Dec 17, 2023
I just make choices, changes in my life and see where they go. If you stay in the same position, nothing will change. Of course, most of my choices have been disastrous, but I've tried. I'll probably make or two more, but if they don't work out, it's log-out time for me.

Tired_of_myself

Tired_of_myself

Jan 2, 2024
I fucked up my life and I feel like I can't get over it. It is hard to accept that my life is not going to be anywhere close to what I wanted.
It especially hurts because my brother is very successful and compared to him I am an absolute failure.
I understand you. I'm the only one in my family who's still figuring things out... everyone says every journey is unique and that doesn't help - in fact, it makes me feel even worse because it means my journey is one to fail Haha.

I'm learning that everyone gets a little sad... some people show it, some hide on social media, some build a family, some put all their effort into work... and some just float through time, watching things happen a little slower - At least that's what has comforted me.