Golden

Golden

Nov 16, 2023
There seems to be some disagreement with the answer to this question. I bought 400g of SN last year and it wasn't pure enough. I know I won't be using it so I don't really want to have it laying around at my home anymore. How should I get rid of it? Is it too much to pour it down the sink?

Reactions: Zhendou
null_blank

null_blank

just passing through
Aug 14, 2024
Splitting it up into a number of smaller dumps will keep anything downstream safer and make it less likely any utility company will backtrack it to your residence.

Arahant

Arahant

Student
Jun 15, 2024
I think a pharmacy can dispose of it safely.
They are willing to receive and dispose of left over drugs. You don't have to tell them your name.
Can't imagine the police would investigate for any reason.

Reactions: Zhendou and alltoomuch2
null_blank

null_blank

just passing through
Aug 14, 2024
They are willing to receive and dispose of left over drugs. You don't have to tell them your name.
This is the better response. A lot of places have a safe RX drop

Reactions: Zhendou and alltoomuch2
Golden

Golden

Nov 16, 2023
Haven't thought of this option before. But SN isn't a drug, it's a chemical. Not sure they would be willing to receive it ?

Arahant

Arahant

Student
Jun 15, 2024
Haven't thought of this option before. But SN isn't a drug, it's a chemical. Not sure they would be willing to receive it ?
I'm not sure either, but knowing how helpful they generally are, I think the chances are good.
Worst case is you walk out again, zero fucks given and try the next pharmacy.

You could also be a rapscallion and leave it in a bag with a note, saying you cleaned out a suicidal persons apartment.
Black hat as that is, the fishies who doesn't have to breathe-drink your SN before bellying up would thank you for at least trying.

Reactions: Golden
S

strngpass

Aug 10, 2024
Ascorbic acid is a known neutralizer and you can get for cheap ascorbic acid