Ihatemylife6

Ihatemylife6

I’m not living my life, I’m just surviving
Nov 9, 2022
Idk if this is the right place it does seem to be offtopic? But I pretty much only write here.

I'm having a really bad crisis and I feel cornered. I realized my life seems pointless. And to my knowledge we see void after we die, it's like before we were here. And before I loved that and thought it was peaceful. But now, it's causing me to have a mental breakdown because I'll never sss my dead pets and family again. I'll never see anyone again. And I suffered a bad life only for it to end like this. And it seems really bad.

It's causing me a lot of pain and stress. And I feel trapped because I hate my life but I'm really afraid of what comes after. It's really scaring me, I can't live in the moment I'm either in the last or present. And then I feel bad for others who lived awful short lives and died alone at 20 while living a life of abuse. It seems exactly like what happened to me, and it hurts me to know that my life can end the same. And that others did too.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep and Praestat_Mori
Ethel

Ethel

Just playing
Sep 10, 2024
You're right kinda,but there's also other views about death beyond life,you would probably have to get into pratical paranormal and magic stuff if you want to see with your own 2 eyes

Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

"Life's a mirror, but 'whose' mirror?"
Mar 23, 2023
I don't think it's the end, but honestly I have no idea how anything functions (to be honest, I think in I am some sort of limbo almost, since there's outside energergies constantly affecting my body, creating lot's of discomfort and anger)- I just know we happen to create each others realities by our thoughts and emotions towards each other, and mine is currently bit toxic (it's like listening to radio, which just keeps feeding me insults and bad vibes. Perhaps people just don't really think very highly of me (for whatever reasons), or it's just how this neighborhood processes their emotions. I don't know. Luckily I discovered that Syrian rue has antiperspirant effects, so I can keep making art at home- that keeps me happier.