C

cantstandit

Sep 2, 2024
My preferred method would be to shoot myself, but since I live in Canada, that's impossible. My next choice would be opioid OD, but it would be too difficult to purchase. No matter what I do, it will start with biking (I do not own a car) out to the middle of nowhere, preferably in a forest.

I have ~$550CA, and not much else. I don't really care how painful it is, as long as it's relatively quick and very hard to back out of.

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
Suggesting methods isn't allowed.

Cynacs

Cynacs

Womp womp myself
Aug 21, 2023
My preferred method would be to shoot myself, but since I live in Canada, that's impossible. My next choice would be opioid OD, but it would be too difficult to purchase. No matter what I do, it will start with biking (I do not own a car) out to the middle of nowhere, preferably in a forest.

I have ~$550CA, and not much else. I don't really care how painful it is, as long as it's relatively quick and very hard to back out of.
I would suggest reading the pinned resources, especially ASH. Idk how much I can say without treading on rules like EvisceratedJester mentioned.

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Piss off a moose?
Really, same as everywhere else.

• Yay!
Reactions: EvisceratedJester and Lady Laudanum
Lady Laudanum

Lady Laudanum

Adrenaline junkie
May 9, 2024
Piss off a moose?
Or drink too much maple syrup and die from die-abetes. Or freeze yourself into a popsicle in the Canadian winters lol.

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
Piss off a moose?
Or play hockey and hope that someone accidently cuts one of your arteries with their skates, lol.