Me Me Me

Me Me Me

May 9, 2022
I've been with my girlfriend since I was 11 years old. I spent the best years of my teenage years and youth with her. We studied and graduated together from high school and college. We did everything together since we became boyfriends. We discovered the world together, kisses, dates, sex, love, EVERYTHING TOGETHER. She was my only friend and companion for 13 years. I had the chance to marry her and live a beautiful life with her but I wasted it because of greed. Now there are no more opportunities, I'm alone and I will die alone. How can life go on after the only person you loved is gone forever? She was everything to me, my only reason to be alive.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: LifeQuitter, Forever Sleep and GuessWhosBack
etoilecupid

etoilecupid

Apr 14, 2024
I felt like you once. Although not that serious, I could provide some sort of comfort. You don't know what'll happen if you keep going. It's right now that feels like the end of the world, but maybe in a few days, something will change your view. You could make friends, find new love, find something to live for, but you wont know it unless you keep living. Right now is only a minute of the rest of your time here.

Me Me Me

Me Me Me

May 9, 2022
I felt like you once. Although not that serious, I could provide some sort of comfort. You don't know what'll happen if you keep going. It's right now that feels like the end of the world, but maybe in a few days, something will change your view. You could make friends, find new love, find something to live for, but you wont know it unless you keep living. Right now is only a minute of the rest of your time here.
I have tried everything. It's been almost 3 years since she left me and the pain doesn't stop for a moment, it only gets worse.