P

pigscale

Sep 16, 2019
I'm near Vancouver BC and have unfortunately found out that I cannot get meto (AE) after many tries.

So my next plan is an F overdose, as Vancouver is famous for it.

However, I've only smoked pot before. I have no idea how I can even ask for these disgusting drugs from the street. Is there a pseudonym I for a certain drug that contains it? I feel so lost. This is my only option.

Help me out!

Reactions: nihilistic_dragon
clitoralcancer

clitoralcancer

I apologize for the name
Aug 18, 2024
I'm not sure how old you are but for me and it might work somehow for you if you change it around, I do not look like a drug user blah blah blah you can find out how to ingest it of course online but I have thought about asking for fence by saying I have a son who is going through horrific fentanyl withdrawals and asking if they will sell it to me to help him, I'll learn the details somehow online on a drug forum you may want to say you need to purchase this for a friend. I apologize I'm going to bed shortly but I thought this might be of some value to you, as I don't look like a drug user and I don't know how convincing I could be. Obviously if the police were going to put an undercover officer on I would certainly be the worst person for them to use so I would stress that as well as I don't look like somebody who would be jonesing. Addiction is a horrific horrific thing

B

blackjack711

Sep 8, 2024
Well, if you know someone who's got stuff like pot, shrooms and the like you can try asking if they've got anything harder. Or if they know someone who does. Also just about any pressed opiate pill you can get off the street tends to be mostly just fent and filler so those will work too

Reactions: nihilistic_dragon