thenorthern

thenorthern

Sep 19, 2024
How bad would it truly be to take SN a day or two after a friends wedding?

B

BornByGhosts

wants to overcome Sports Illustrated
Mar 3, 2023
Read your question from an internet stranger's perspective and try again.

Reactions: HereTomorrow
thenorthern

thenorthern

Sep 19, 2024
Probably best to wait a few weeks I would assume. Not sure what internet strangers have to do.

HereTomorrow

HereTomorrow

Eternally atoning
Feb 1, 2024
If you CTB before any significant events, people closest to you will always affiliate that event with sorrow. There is no doubt your friend, even when they're done grieving, will always affiliate their marriage with the death of what they deemed a friend, should you decide to CTB imminently afterwards.

The read your question from an internet stranger is looking at it from a different perspective, as if someone else if asking it. If I posted about wanting to CTB after a friend's wedding, but have doubts on the date in fear of hurting my friend and considering delaying it, how would you answer?

thenorthern

thenorthern

Sep 19, 2024
If you CTB before any significant events, people closest to you will always affiliate that event with sorrow. There is no doubt your friend, even when they're done grieving, will always affiliate their marriage with the death of what they deemed a friend, should you decide to CTB imminently afterwards.

The read your question from an internet stranger is looking at it from a different perspective, as if someone else if asking it. If I posted about wanting to CTB after a friend's wedding, but have doubts on the date in fear of hurting my friend and considering delaying it, how would you answer?
I wouldn't say try again, however yes I understand your reasoning. Thank you.