BluesRunTheGame

BluesRunTheGame

Blackpilled
Dec 15, 2020
If I'm honest I'm not that suicidal anymore. Depressed? Yes. Obssesive compulsive? Also yes. But still, in 2019/20 I was ready to jump off any reasonably high road bridge. In 2019 I got made redundant, got heartbroken via a girl, got evicted from my home, had to register as homeless to get supported accommodation for my mental illnesses (OCD + depression + anxiety), spent over a year in AA. I lost all my friends and thought I was gonna lose the city I live in.

But I'm still in that city, in supported accommodation sure, but still. I don't wish to diminish anyone's ctb plans but mine are on hold because I've got a decent house in the very city I was scared to lose and I'm existing quite okay on NEETbux. And I unashamedly self-medicate my OCD and depression with booze 'cause for me it works (especially with the OCD).

But I get it. I'm on thin ice here as it is. It wouldn't take much for me to consider ctb again, especially as I made sure I got SN when I could.

Just do what you gotta do, is what I guess I'm saying.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: WornOutLife, Beachedwhale and Ame
BluesRunTheGame

BluesRunTheGame

Blackpilled
Dec 15, 2020

Where the fuck is my main man @WornOutLife ???

I used to lurk all through 2020 and so threads like Rue89's weren't that surprising to me.

Basically you don't wanna fuck with SN.

It will kill you.

Last edited:
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I'm glad to know you're somehow "feeling better".
I think I'm not "suicidal" anymore either because I don't spend my days thinking about dying 24/7 without doing anything productive but some days, I really wanna get the hell out of this planet lol.

Well, just one more post and you'll have 1000!!!

Just create a thread or post whatever your heart and booze tell you to! ;)

• Love
Reactions: BluesRunTheGame